Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

12 times more output than input, dual mechanical oscillation system !

Started by hartiberlin, November 30, 2006, 06:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merg

NEW VIDEO by Veljko Milkovic

Electric Generator with Magnets Driven by a Two-Stage Oscillator
[3D animation]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJnuGy5GZsQ

3D visualization of Veljko Milkovic's patent application "Electric Generator with Magnets Driven by a Two-Stage Oscillator" (2023)

Electric Generator with Magnets Driven by a Two-Stage Oscillator, is composed of a base to which are attached a wire thread, magnets, and over an L profile with screws an elastic band, to which a two-armed lever is tightened with nuts on one side, with nuts, an elastic band with a weight is attached, and on the other side, via washers, magnets.
In accordance with the patent idea and the desired realization of the invention, opposite same-pole facing magnets contribute to the speed of oscillations, which affects the strength of the current, and elastic bands extend the swing time, i.e. the amount of current during one swing of the weight of the pendulum, and adjusting the arms of the two-armed lever using nuts is necessary, because the swinging time depends on the mass of the weight and the mass of the magnet.

Mayo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcXIY7uRjlM

I would like to draw attention to the latest animation of a magnet generator driving a two-stage oscillator based on an elastic structure. The thing was not created by chance, but it was created through a large number of oscillation and rotation trials so that something best was found that proved to be possible a far more efficient electric generator or some other machine thanks to a new construction through new ultra-efficient oscillations. So, it is not about any kind of oscillations, but through an elastic structure and rich experience, and it has been noted that it can be achieved at a low price. So I would suggest to have a look at this new magnet generator animation and it is based on many years of experience and the best practice has been made.