Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Experiments On The Bifilar Coils Ability To Take In Electrical Impulses

Started by Magluvin, March 05, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: Magluvin on March 08, 2018, 10:15:14 PM
Tonight Im going to setup a cmos 555 timer to drive my mosfet transistor.  Like I had use back in my Orbonbon solid state orbo days but a bit more precision on the freq and duty adjustments than I had then.  For the freq ranges I need for these coils it should suffice for now. 

So possibly Ill be able to try some things over the next couple days and see what we see..   I have a few more things i want to do with the setup i have before i replace the manual switch.

Mags
Mr Mag luvin. Alien Grey here  ;D

Noticed your playing with cmos555 did you know you can now get a 2Mhz device it works at well over that !  I used a batch of 5 to play with I was wondering what circuit you used as the standard layout can slow it down, If your interested  I used a LMC555
and a UCC27321 but the later driver does not do it justice and it needs a faster device it was a struggle just to get 10nano secs out of it as it loses attenuation, but then I suppose it depends on other things.

PS 74HC is just too slow.
Allen Grey

Magluvin

Quote from: AlienGrey on March 11, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
Mr Mag luvin. Alien Grey here  ;D

Noticed your playing with cmos555 did you know you can now get a 2Mhz device it works at well over that !  I used a batch of 5 to play with I was wondering what circuit you used as the standard layout can slow it down, If your interested  I used a LMC555
and a UCC27321 but the later driver does not do it justice and it needs a faster device it was a struggle just to get 10nano secs out of it as it loses attenuation, but then I suppose it depends on other things.

PS 74HC is just too slow.
Allen Grey

The cmos im using is 3mhz max.  See, there will be an on time for the kicker inductor to build its field. Its large, 313mh. And, the bifi rings around 12khz. Im not looking to use this like brad had his, which seemed to be more of a switching supply sort of timing scheme, of which, what was it, 500hz he said he used for timing?  His coils were 1.1mh.  Dont know what they measure with the core alone, nor do we know what the inductance is when the pickup coil is loaded. We dont even know what his pickup coil specs are.   But if the coils are still very low inductance in the cases i stated above, Im not sure i see 500hz timing to be high enough to show what he had shown for sure. My coil rings at 12k and is 35.7mh vs his 1.1mh with timing of 500hz?? Id expect some high freq ringing going on in his, of which i did not see.  So its hard to say what is what with his vid, for me anyway. Searching for some suitable variable resistors in my project cabinet today.

Im looking again at hanteks function gen.  Didnt get great theoretical reviews from some here on that back when I was looking at it, let alone the 555 timer now.  But I think the hantek will do me just fine for all of 'my' needs

Im just putting together the 555 for some one shot timings, because of the complaints that my push button is unsatisfactory to them.

Just bought a car, so it will be a week or 2 before i can order the hantek. Going over whether i want the hantek combo scope/gen of just the premium fg model

Mags

Have a job this weekend building a custom subwoofer box. May have some time tonight to get back into this