Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Posting an open source device for free to the world.

Started by magnetman12003, March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Quote from: lancaIV on March 16, 2018, 07:50:16 AM
When I studied more than 20 years before the international magnetic field research and development results I also studied the patent archive documents and saw there also this document,which internal description disclosed a gate to Fin<Fout:
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?FT=D&date=19790215&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP&CC=DE&NR=2733719A1&KC=A1&ND=4#

http://translationportal.epo.org/emtp/translate/?ACTION=description-retrieval&COUNTRY=DE&ENGINE=google&FORMAT=docdb&KIND=A1&LOCALE=en_EP&NUMBER=2733719&OPS=ops.epo.org/3.2&SRCLANG=de&TRGLANG=en

If in a conventional generator the field strength B, the length of its conductors is denoted by L and the current flowing through by I, the magnitude of the counterforce F exerted on the conductor and thus on the shaft is F = BLI.

If the field strength of the electrical device 2B, the length of its conductor is L and only flows through a current whose magnitude corresponds to half of the current flowing in the generator, the force exerted on the armature F '= 2B x L x 1 = LI. 2
This shows that the force exerted on the armature of the electrical device and thus on the driving shaft is equal to the counterforce exerted on the shaft by the conventional generator. The force is generated to act in such a direction as to compensate for the counterforce. A slightly stronger current flow provides the required torque at the shaft. Therefore, the shaft and thus the armature are moved and generate electrical energy.

To let this half current flow through the electrical device, half of the generator voltage is required. Thus 1/4 of the power generated is lost to counteract the deceleration force. The remaining 3/4 of the energy produced or a little less of it is available for external consume.

This technical disclosure about actio/reactio force treatment shows the OU-effect.
                       Newton/Newtonmeter inside : Force-Energy-Work

The original QuMoGen from 1977

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

lancaIV

If a Qumogen will become something like Hector´s "rotating transverter"(physical incorporation from
rotoverter and transverter method ) then "yes!"

Only the generator rotor in relation to the stator is here rotating,the motor stator and rotor are physically fixed to the generator rotor shaft !

The motor is now more in a rotative counterforce electro-magnet function,as controle element.

Lenz and Fleming rules on one shaft.

lancaIV

ramset

SmOky2

If Overunity.com we're to create a corporate structure,
essentially everything here will be covered under those laws
because this forum is the "prior use".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO we need to Look at how to do this

and members from around the globe need to get involved too [their countries and laws

if there is a legitimate "transaction" that could take place to nullify  the Patent option.

How wonderful that would be for open source .
However ,we know how scuzzy the system can be.....as Erfinder mentioned
don't hand it to them all wrapped up with a bow.
and there could be loop holes .............?

or in the case of a true OU device ...give the Patent office a chance to seize such a device
[I believe there are close to 6000 such seizures in US alone [for Err .....national security }

can one person selling to another be considered a transaction or business deal [under Patent law ??

could a receipt or sales slip be enuff evidence of a transaction? [kept on file somewhere?
an Ebay sale??

just kicken this around

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Belfior

Quote from: ramset on March 23, 2018, 04:28:16 AM
SmOky2

If Overunity.com we're to create a corporate structure,
essentially everything here will be covered under those laws
because this forum is the "prior use".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO we need to Look at how to do this

and members from around the globe need to get involved too [their countries and laws

if there is a legitimate "transaction" that could take place to nullify  the Patent option.

How wonderful that would be for open source .
However ,we know how scuzzy the system can be.....as Erfinder mentioned
don't hand it to them all wrapped up with a bow.
and there could be loop holes .............?

or in the case of a true OU device ...give the Patent office a chance to seize such a device
[I believe there are close to 6000 such seizures in US alone [for Err .....national security }

can one person selling to another be considered a transaction or business deal [under Patent law ??

could a receipt or sales slip be enuff evidence of a transaction? [kept on file somewhere?
an Ebay sale??

just kicken this around

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-08/congratulations-your-genius-patent-is-now-a-military-secret

Funny how national security always demands that you give your rights away. Boeing, Lockeed-martin and Raytheon excecs make millions in bonuses and the marine with a sick mother stands in guard of the labs&hangars. Somehow national security only benefits some people.

Khron said in -62 that his network analyzer would run on its own after it was started:

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/kron.htm

If the military is not giving this shit to people, then who's military is it then?