Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Over unity vacuum tube technology

Started by antimony, March 14, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi antimony,

Very sorry for the slow response.  I finally got some time to read the Safire project pdf.  That is a very fascinating article.  I really enjoyed reading it.  Thanks so much for bringing that to my attention.  The first link about Correa did not work.

I guess you are wanting to try and create the Safire project on a very small scale with an off the shelf vacuum tube.  I believe you might be able to get a plasma formed in a normal vacuum tube but I don't think you will be able to get the multiple layers of extremely high energy inside a vacuum tube because of the physical layout of a normal vacuum tube.  You don't have the spherical anode in a normal vacuum tube nor do you have the anode surrounded by the cathode.  I might be wrong about how important that is.  Only testing will show whether or not you can do what they are doing on that small of a scale.

I think you said in an earlier post that you had ordered some vacuum tubes.  Most vacuum tubes were used to amplify a signal.  That means they are made with one or more grids in the tube.  The grids are screen like structures that are used to control the voltage between the cathode and anode of the tube.  This is how the tube amplifies signals.  Those grids I feel would interfere with the forming of any plasma and for certain would interfere with the layers of energy if you can get the tube to that high of a level of energy.  The kind of tube you would want for your experiments would have to be a rectifier tube.  They only have a cathode and anode inside them with no grids.  I don't at the moment recall any of the numbers for rectifier tubes but I am sure you can find some on the internet.  The really old tubes that were used back in the 1930s or so were much larger and only had 4 pins.  Those might be big enough for you to have some success with them.  Also most or them used the filament of the tube as the cathode.  I think that would be what you would want.  Later tubes had a cathode that was separate from the filament and the filament was used to heat the cathode.  I am not sure that would make any difference, but I am only guessing that keeping things as simple as possible might be a good idea.

Good luck on your testing.  I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with this idea.

Take care,
Carroll

PS:  I just had an additional thought.  In a normal vacuum tube the cathode is in the middle and the anode is on the outside.  Since you are not planning to heat the cathode, I think you could hook it up with reversed polarity so that the outside electrode became the cathode and the inside electrode became the anode.  Or maybe even try it both ways to see what happens.

rass

Quote from: citfta on March 15, 2018, 09:47:05 AM
They both can amplify signals but neither can amplify power.

The Correa PAGD (Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharges) reportedly amplifies power with controlled plasma discharges. So far, I have counted two successful(overunity) independent replications online. http://www.rexresearch.com/correa/correa.htm