Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Need help with my YouTube acct

Started by Magluvin, March 21, 2018, 11:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

we had a man here [a member]
Brag he could hack anything ,taunting....[in PM's I passed onto Stefan]
he was a "Friend" of another fellow who is no longer a member here and they were hacking this forum for a few days ....a couple of years ago when one was moderated ....posting comments in old posts they had made [its still all there in the forum history dates and posts ,once they touched it ..there was no way to cover it up]

I think one member was from behind the old iron curtain [the actual hacker]

oddly enuff they were threatening Wesley in these PM's and Stefan too [well they did not just do this in Pm's it was on the forum too.

I remember talking to Verpies about this when it was going on and he felt it was just one guy hacking around,Not able to do multiple {really big hacking]
he said if that is going on its not just one guy...but most likely a government [big or multiple sight simultaneous hacks]
------------

Wesley recently said [posted on the forum here] his Utube acc't was being hacked and that fellows from a similar part of the world were doing it ,he said "they" basically can treat Utube like its there's

he said his view count was being changed [along with plenty else]
I watched a cpl times
and it was [should not go down??]

this crap happens all the time ....people think your "off" when you mention it .

Scum of the earth hackers looking to ??
the only solace I have is its all open source anyway...
Like giving a guy a sandwich

and he runs away like he's stealing it ??

and I have known for a LONGTIME nothing on the internet is private ,and most likely the Holes "they" have to watch us

others can crawl into too.

we're open source.... who cares , there is a sorta freedom in that i really enjoy
somebody wants to break into my house to steal a sandwich I would gladly give him??

Yeah I know....a thief in the house does get a whole different  "treatment" for obvious reasons
and if any of us could actually meet these cowards/peeping toms who sneak around in our computers

they most likely would get a different kind of sandwich...

Just one mans opinion

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

norman6538

Mags, I had a similar thing way back when youtube switched to google.  I never could resolve it.
So I had to make another id.. And could never get back to the pendulum video again.

A tip for passwords.
I use password patterns that have multiple parts  so that I can have a file with hints
about the patterns but not the real passwords and since I have used that I never get caught
on lost passwords but some places do log me out from time to time and I can get back
in by looking up the pattern.
And the password is not the same for various accounts...

At least you can log in at home.

Norman