Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

listener191

Quote from: gotoluc on March 29, 2018, 04:40:53 PM
Dear L192

I'm not saying you should do all those things but your idea sounds good and I just wish you would of wrote a message to suggest it to TK or anyone else that understand more.
I appreciate your help and participation but your suggestion (which sounds good) changes everything. Just wish I knew about it earlier so we could all consider the pros and cons.
Kind regards
Luc

Fr. Cher L192
Je ne dis pas que vous devriez faire toutes ces choses mais votre idée semble bonne et j'aimerais juste que vous écriviez un message pour le suggérer à TK ou à quelqu'un d'autre qui comprendrait plus.
J'apprécie votre aide et votre participation, mais votre suggestion (qui sonne bien) change tout. Je souhaite juste que je savais à ce sujet plus tôt afin que nous puissions tous considérer les avantages et les inconvénients.
Sincères amitiés
Luc

Hi Gotoluc,

I normally write my own software, so the only reason I looked at the TK software is that you said that is what you plan to use with the L298N boards.
Sorry but I don't analyze everything that is posted.

Forgive me for asking and please don't take this the wrong way but how do you manage to function in this environment without having all the necessary skills?

Please remember I know nothing about the individuals on this forum.. is this how it is for many members?

Regards

L192

r2fpl

Quote from: listener191 on March 29, 2018, 04:43:59 PM
Hi r2fpl,

He probably has the coil connected in series at the stator and then just pulls 36 wires down to the relays.

Regards

L192

Hi listener191,

No, See ... only 4 plugs, Full cables in 3 plugs. 4 plugs is 4 cables. Total=28 !

not 36 or not 72.

How connect this ? It is impossible. How it is to the program Arduino ?

listener191

Quote from: ARTMOSART on March 29, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
liestener,luc

attention les sorties out1 et out2 sont en court-circuit sur le schéma  Reply #120.

beware the out1 and out2 outputs are shorted on the Reply # 120 schema.

Hi ARTIMOSAT,

Yes this is intentional, both sides of the H bridge are driven together to produce a half bridge with nearly double the current capacity.

Regards

L192

gotoluc

Quote from: listener191 on March 29, 2018, 04:51:47 PM
Hi Gotoluc,

I normally write my own software, so the only reason I looked at the TK software is that you said that is what you plan to use with the L298N boards.
Sorry but I don't analyze everything that is posted.

Forgive me for asking and please don't take this the wrong way but how do you manage to function in this environment without having all the necessary skills?

Please remember I know nothing about the individuals on this forum.. is this how it is for many members?

Regards

L192

@L192
Looking at your total post count I now see you probably haven't been member for very long and understandably don't know who's who.
The research work I usually do is not replications. It's usually my own ideas based on electro and permanent magnets experiments which I share.
From my well known history and readiness to truly build and share video test results, if I need any electronics help usually well versed electronic engineer like TK and other members of this forum will help.
Sorry if I made you feel bad, it's not my intention. Just disappointed something so simple was not thought of or understood earlier.
Thanks for making it clear.
Slider2732 is now looking over your suggestion to see if it's the direction we will take. Anyone else is also free to do so and share your pros and cons.
Regards
Luc

Fr. @ L192
En regardant votre nombre total de messages, je vois maintenant que vous n'avez probablement pas été membre depuis très longtemps et, naturellement, tu ne sais pas qui est qui.
Le travail de recherche que je fais habituellement n'est pas une répétition. C'est habituellement mes propres idées basées sur des expériences d'électro et d'aimants permanents que je partage.
De mon histoire bien connue et prêt à vraiment construire et partager les résultats des tests vidéo, si j'ai besoin d'aide électronique généralement un ingénieur électronique bien versé comme TK et d'autres membres de ce forum aidera.
Désolé si je vous ai fait mal, ce n'est pas mon intention. Juste déçu quelque chose de si simple n'a pas été pensé ou compris plus tôt.
Merci de le préciser.
Slider2732 regarde maintenant votre suggestion pour voir si c'est le chemin que nous prendrons. Tout le monde est également libre de le faire et de partager vos avantages et inconvénients.
Cordialement
Luc

gotoluc

Quote from: r2fpl on March 29, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
My version, 36 slots

Very good work r2fpl
Thanks for sharing
Luc

Fr. Très bon travail r2fpl
Merci d'avoir partagé
Luc