Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheors

J'ai reçu un très mauvais message de Pierre :

c'est seulement pour faire tourner le champ magnétique vous n'obtiendrai pas beaucoup voltage avec cela il y a autre chose que je garde secret c'est comme un moteur qui n'as pas de piston il ne démarras pas c'est la même chose pour le dz générateur l'important n'est pas ce que l'on voit mais plutôt ce que l'on ne voit pas  j'ai vue trop de gens qui veulent prendre le mérite a ma place alors ma contribution va s'arrêter ici maintenant  il vous feras découvrir le reste par vous même et je peut vous dire que ce n'est pas gagné il m'as fallu près de 2 ans pour trouver la solution la rotation n'est qu'un aspect du dz c'est vraiment plus complique que cela au moins les gens vont pouvoir apprendre a faire tourner un champ magnétique mais ça va s'arrêter la ils n'obtiendront pas les résultat que j'ai eu ,il me reste encore des problème a régler mais je pense tout régler  ses problèmes avec le deuxième prototype qui est en fabrication j'en ai pour plusieurs mois il me faut tout recommencer du début nouveau circuit nouvelle bobine plus puissante et une toute nouvelle programmation qui s'annonce assez complique a séquencer alors je vous souhaite la meilleur des chance pour la suite et méfier vous de ceux qui tente de garder les information pour eu il veulent tout  les renseignement pour eux  et ne dévoile rien  au autre je me demande bien pourquoi humm, quand j'aurai fait une demande de brevet je pourrai vous montrez la suite du dz générateur version 2 mais pas avant merci .

I received a very bad message from Pierre:

it only rotates a magnetic field, you will not get much voltage with it as there's something else I kept secret. It's like an engine with no pistons, it won't start. It's the same thing for the dz generator, the important thing is not what we see but rather what you don't see. I have seen too many people who want to take credit in my place. So my contribution stops here. You'll have to discover the rest on your own. I can tell you it's not easy to achieve, it took me nearly 2 years to find the solution as rotation is only one aspect of the dz, it's really more complicated than that. At least people will be able to learn how to rotate a magnetic field but it will stop there, they won't get the result I have. I even still have issues to fix but I think I can solve everything with my second prototype that's presently being built and will take several months. It all need to be started from the beginning, new circuit, new more powerful coils and a new sequence program that looks to be complicated. So I wish you the best of luck with the continuation and beware of those who try to keep the information for themselves and don't reveal anything else. I wonder why, humm
When I've applied for a patent I can show you the rest of the version 2 dz generator but not before. Thank you.

forest

Is this translation  automated or exact ?

Edit: No, it was a automated translation. I have now translated it to be exact and updated it above. Luc

seaad

Quote from: seaad on February 28, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

Just some evil words;
Everytime I hear that type of background music on YouTube together with film showing some (suspect) free energy experiment  something  bogus is going on.  8) 8) 8)
If I had succeeded with an OU experiment and I wanted to show that on YouTube I would never ever add background music to that.  :'(

fr.
Juste quelques mots mauvais;
  Chaque fois que j'entends ce type de musique de fond sur YouTube avec un film montrant une expérience d'énergie libre (suspecte), il se passe quelque chose de faux.
Si j'avais réussi avec une expérience OU et que je voulais montrer cela sur YouTube, je n'y ajouterais jamais de musique de fond.

But I'm still going to experiment with this kind of unit more or less the Figuera Style so maybe I'm going to post some thing here in the future or in the parallel thread to this.

The best test result I got from this type of unit was 13% output power compared with the hundred percent input power.

Regards / Arne

fr.
Mais je vais encore expérimenter avec ce dispositif, plus ou moins le style Figuera alors peut-être que je vais poster quelque chose ici dans le futur ou dans le sujet parallèle à cela.
Le meilleur résultat de test que j'ai obtenu avec ce type d'unité était une puissance de sortie de 13% par rapport à la puissance d'entrée de cent pour cent.
Cordialement

forest

seaad

Well it could be real, I believe it's real. IMHO it's better if Pierre would patent it (less evil I would say),  then somebody  who just replicated his discovery recently (yeah they are lurking here).
fr.
seaad
Eh bien, ça pourrait être réel, je crois que c'est réel. À mon avis, il vaut mieux que Pierre brevete (moins de mal je dirais), que quelqu'un reproduit sa découverte récemment (oui, ils se cachent ici).

seaad

Thanks  forest
Hope is the last thing that abandons man!
Keep on trying.  ;) ;)

Thanks luc and others

B Regards Arne

fr.
Merci forêt
  L'espoir est la dernière chose qui abandonne l'homme!
Continuer à essayer.
Merci Luc et les autres
B Cordialement Arne