Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

listener191

Quote from: gotoluc on March 29, 2018, 04:24:37 PM
Yes, that help a little and changes everything but I'm not sure if that's how TK envisioned his program to work and maybe if we had 30 it could handle more overall current?
Why did you not say something earlier when I made the video on page 3 and then when TK posted his program?
Regards
Luc

Fr. Oui, cela aide un peu et change tout mais je ne sais pas si c'est comme ça que TK a imaginé que son programme fonctionne et peut-être que si nous en avions 30, il pourrait gérer plus de courant global?
Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas dit quelque chose plus tôt quand j'ai fait la vidéo à la page 3 et quand TK a publié son programme?
Cordialement
Luc

Hi Gotoluc,

Quite simply I am spending time building the stator, so I have not spent time on the software, or anything else.
If I stop and do all you are requesting, i.e. make a schematic that shows the exact connection scheme, write the code etc, then I wont get my own build done.

Regards

L192

gotoluc

This is my wiring job that I have done to 30 L298N:  https://youtu.be/QwIwdyHXMz0

Fr. C'est mon travail de câblage que j'ai fait à 30 L298N: https://youtu.be/QwIwdyHXMz0

r2fpl

Why are there less than 36 connections coming from the stator? => 28!? maybe 24?

should be 72 !

gotoluc

Quote from: listener191 on March 29, 2018, 04:33:00 PM
Hi Gotoluc,

Quite simply I am spending time building the stator, so I have not spent time on the software, or anything else.
If I stop and do all you are requesting, i.e. make a schematic that shows the exact connection scheme, write the code etc, then I wont get my own build done.

Regards

L192

Dear L192

I'm not saying you should do all those things but your idea sounds good and I just wish you would of wrote a message.
I appreciate your help and participation but your suggestion (which sounds good) changes everything. Just wish I knew about it earlier so we could all consider the pros and cons as a group.
Kind regards
Luc

Fr. Cher L192

Je ne dis pas que vous devriez faire toutes ces choses mais votre idée semble bonne et j'aimerais juste que vous écriviez un message.
J'apprécie votre aide et votre participation, mais votre suggestion (qui sonne bien) change tout. Je souhaite juste que je le savais plus tôt afin que nous puissions tous considérer les avantages et les inconvénients en tant que groupe.
Sincères amitiés
Luc

listener191

Quote from: r2fpl on March 29, 2018, 04:35:38 PM
Why are there less than 36 connections coming from the stator? => 28!? maybe 24?

should be 72 !

Hi r2fpl,

He probably has the coil connected in series at the stator and then just pulls 36 wires down to the relays.

Regards

L192