Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

getting more energy out of AA and AAA batteries

Started by mak27, April 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tak22

Control battery change over 14 days is 1.745v - 1.571v = 0.174v, which is a drop of 9.97%
Magnet battery change over 14 days is 1.753v - 1.605v = 0.148v, which is a drop of 8.44%

Overall the batteries with magnets have dropped 1.53% less than the control.

itsu

Thanks Tak,

i was planning to do something similar in about 1 week (3 weeks runtime).

As we have some variables like different leds etc. i am planning to recharge the batteries then, swap them over and redo the same test for again 3 weeks.

Itsu

itsu

After 4 days:

Magnet powered  1.593V
control                1.557V      at the leds.

Itsu

itsu

After another 3 days and totaling 3 weeks:

Magnet powered  1.587V
control                 1.225V      at the leds.

Guess the control batteries are drained

I will be freshly charge all batteries and swap them over so they load the other leds they did before and rerun the test for again 3 weeks.

Itsu

itsu

Freshly charged all batteries.

The magnet powered batteries are now loaded by the former 5 control leds, now at 1.764V (at the leds)
The control batteries are now loaded by the former 5 magnet powered leds, now at 1.772V (at the leds).

Will leave it running again for 3 weeks.

Itsu