Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Calculated COP=10 Active Antenna System

Started by panyuming, April 26, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

panyuming
COP 10 is quite a Bold statement

I do appreciate your sincerity,   having spoken with some antennae builders here.. your explanations seem to need more clarity ?

Are you suggesting that it takes the transmitter to engage an "OU gain" which comes from the ground ?
seems a simple experiment can be modeled [By you ... so we get it correct ?]
example
what frequency
best Antennae

what type transmitter
good clear schematic
should ground be ??[treated or ?]

very qualified Builders here are ready to try this, but resources in the open source community are limited and spread quite thin ATM.

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

panyuming

Quote from: forest on May 02, 2018, 07:37:05 AM
Find one Tesla GB patent (don't remember now the number) , and also his radiant energy famous patent and compare. You are right, except there is slight problem - the receiver should not load transmitter and that's what Tesla found.
Yes, there are no receivers in this plan. Thank you!

panyuming

Quote from: ramset on May 02, 2018, 03:52:25 PM
panyuming
COP 10 is quite a Bold statement

I do appreciate your sincerity,   having spoken with some antennae builders here.. your explanations seem to need more clarity ?

Are you suggesting that it takes the transmitter to engage an "OU gain" which comes from the ground ?
seems a simple experiment can be modeled [By you ... so we get it correct ?]
example
what frequency
best Antennae

what type transmitter
good clear schematic
should ground be ??[treated or ?]

very qualified Builders here are ready to try this, but resources in the open source community are limited and spread quite thin ATM.

respectfully
Chet K

Chet K Thank you very much! And thank you very qualified Builders are willing to experiment with this plan.
I'm not suitable to post pictures in this forum.
So I will reply to your detailed content written in the Chinese website, please see the following website: Thank you!
http://energysea.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8447&page=2&extra=#pid48874
Please tell me if there is a problem. Thank you!

ramset

Sir
The good news is we have very skilled persons here who can verify this claim quite easily

However
I must ask

is this an actual result you have seen after building this ?
or is this something you "expect" should happen based on you calculations and method ?

The language barrier is a problem,however we do have friends here who can help with that.

But Clarity is important
Have YOU done Empirical testing or is this theory ?

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

panyuming

Quote from: ramset on May 04, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
Sir
The good news is we have very skilled persons here who can verify this claim quite easily

However
I must ask

is this an actual result you have seen after building this ?
or is this something you "expect" should happen based on you calculations and method ?

The language barrier is a problem,however we do have friends here who can help with that.

But Clarity is important
Have YOU done Empirical testing or is this theory ?

respectfully
Chet K

Hello Chet K!
As you said,
" you "expect" should happen based on you calculations and method ?"
Sorry, that's it. It's just my calculation.