Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze and other FE discussion

Started by stivep, May 26, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: vasik041 on July 25, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
3. they are both scamers playing together :)
Ha ha you got to laugh at the bipolar response some one show me the proof !
Can any one do that ????????????????????????????????????????????

Hoppy

Quote from: AlienGrey on July 25, 2018, 03:15:31 PM
I don't think any one cane prove it works or it don't on here.
No i was referring to all this probable prof of admitting fraud the guy is admitting to !
where is it ?

I tend to follow the money trail on this type of puzzle. However, proof is conclusive, so evidence is likely the best we can hope for in a forum environment.

onepower

TK
QuoteSo, presumably YOU yourself can feel this energy you are talking about, coming from your designs, coils or images. So I propose a test. We will take one of your designs, coils or images, that you can feel, and we will put it into a box of some kind.

You may lose and the condition is called EM hypersensitivity
http://www.who.int/peh-emf/publications/facts/fs296/en/

Nikola Tesla claimed to have such sensitivity to EM energy and it is well documented in the art. It is also known that sharks have electro-reception with a sensitivity as low as 5 nV/cm. https://www.wired.com/2013/08/how-sensitive-are-sharks-to-electric-fields/
QuoteSuppose you put two D-cell batteries 1000 miles apart with a single wire connecting them. A shark could detect this faint voltage.

The real problem would seem to be arm chair critics who do no real experiments and corporations/government agencies who prostitute science in the name of profit/vested interests. Any fool should be able to feel the hair on their arm rise or move in the presence of HV fields. I can build a small HV circuit and put it in a box and take your money every time. The problem is most people are basically deaf, blind and dumb so far as awareness of the environment around them is concerned. They bumble about oblivious to everything around them then try to claim there ignorance is normal when it's not, it's just them.

onepower

tysb3
QuoteBasically if you look at the schematic that I show in video #9, those 2 relays play a role in turning the AC line on and maintaining it after you remove the battery. Buttons Start/Stop turn on and turn off the AC line. The device has unnecessary schematics and play no role whatsoever in generating of free energy as claimed by Kulabuhov. Fans spin, LEDs shine, Tesla works, it all looks real and works but the real energy comes from under a hidden wire that Kulabuhov had hidden under the neutral black thick cable(as seen on the video) that ran from his device to the ground. The ground markings on the black cable indicate that underside of them was loose because it housed an AC line. Basically Kulabuhov scammed people and myself for years, he sold me a free energy device that was rigged to work from AC line and deceived me, I had enough evidence to take him to a civil court and won all my money back - he didn't even show up in court to stand by his free energy claims.

Awesome, now if you could post a copy of the court transcript or some other proof such as a receipt then we could believe you. Otherwise you have as much credibility as the inventors you claim are fakes. There is only one tangible proof and that is tangible proof and it works both ways.

tysb3

@ onepower
I put there information what about his video say  Sergej Panov  ,which part of it Wesley wrong interpreted. For more informatios ask Sergej Panov