Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

------> Friendly Discussion of the Don Smith Working Unit (Pros & Cons).

Started by FatBird, November 11, 2015, 09:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

It looks like he is using regular insulated wire on his coils, rather than Bare Tinned Wire like the Late Don Smith used.
Would the Experts here agree that Bare Wire on the Coils would give a Higher Output?

Or does it really make any difference whether it's Bare or Insulated wire?  Don Smith always used Bare Wire.
Does plastic insulation cause any ATTENUATION in output performance or an undesirable Q factor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI5XWz8aZvo

.

Void

Fatbird, as I pointed out in the other Don Smith thread, that circuit is not really very close to
Don Smith's original circuit, and you can't judge output power at all accurately by guesstimating
at the light brightness and trying to use that as a realistic gauge of actual output power. Most likely the circuit
shown in the video by BlueSerge00 that you reposted the link to is not overunity.

Edit: :)

FatBird

If I owned this site, I would Disbar all of you Trolls in a New York minute.

If you don't have anything positive to say, go peddle your Garbage someplace else.
                                                                                                                                       .

Belfior

still baffled about the setup. Does Blueserge00 have negative and positive connected together with a surge arrestor?

It seems he has one output of NST going through a diode to the white cap. This cap is in series with the L1
Other NST output has a diode letting negative part through (I think the outputs are in different phase and half max voltage on each). This output is going to  the other side on L1
Then the 2 outputs are joined by a surge arrestor. Why? Does this mean there is a positive peak and a negative peak there at the same time? Sine the 2 outputs were joined by the GDT

Then he says "this capacitor is dumped to this capacitor and L1 coil". I can see only one cap there :(