Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Correlation: Rota, Stubblefield, Keely, Tesla, Moray, Hubbard, Hendershot, Coler

Started by aether22, August 13, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Louis Rota
Stubblefield
Keely
Tesla
Daniel McFarland Cook
Moray
Hubbard
Hendershot
Coler
Tesla Switch
Searl, Probably also apply to Hamel
Swiss ML (Paul Bauman)
Bedini
Perrigo
Ed Grey
Steven Marks
Lakovsky's MWO
Dotto
Stiffler TMB (fat blue arc 1/4 in arc at milivolts and near microamps)
C. Earl Ammann
Levitating welded stepped Pyramid
Vanishing paperclip with steel loop antenna fed High Frequency (also some other reports of invisibility involving iron and copper in series I have come across)
Howard Menger & Hinthorne
An alternative method that produces similar effects exists and was used by Tesla, Markovitch, Brittan, Keely and some others

Probably applies to a lot more!

John Hutchison's work also hits on this by another means.

If you want to know what this correlation is, that most unsuccessful experiments don't use, read the recent posts on the Aetheric-TransformerInductor thread.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Let me give a description that works for both Stubblefield and Louis Rota (see: http://wikirota.org)

They both made a ground component that use multiple different metals in identical (equal) manner and conducted the energy from these metals for use...

The energy grew over time (that is a universal message from ground experiments actually).

This resulted in a current that was not regular electricity...

That would light an arc lamp with a strange white glow.

While Rota used many different metals in parallel bound laminates...
And Stubblefield used a coil...

But the shape is clearly not important, Stubblefield used many turns where Louis Rota use one straight length primarily.

Keely used 3 metals and forgoes apparent use of any ground, many others used metals but ignored the ground component, so it is not they KEY.
What is clearly KEY is the combination of metals used in parallel, look at Moray, with one diagram showing he used 2 large bars of silver and lead, having no earthly purpose but to add to the energies of these metals!

Tesla made a Tri-metal generator...

I have counted 8 different claims of invisibility, that use a combo of metals, all copper and Iron!

This is a powerful principle, it is perhaps the main key to Free Energy and alt sci, where it is missing another means of achieving high bandwidth seems to be present!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes