Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aetheric transformer/inductor

Started by aether22, July 23, 2018, 09:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussiebattler

I think you have lost the plot Aetheric. The goal is to produce physical energy not spiritual feely feelys.

aether22

Quote from: aussiebattler on July 26, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
I think you have lost the plot Aetheric. The goal is to projuice physical energy not spiritual feely feelys.

The plot loss is yours.

So the goal is to take advantage of how physics really works in order to generate excess energy and other related anomalies based of success from people in the past.

And, did people in the past use sensitivity?  In MANY cases we know for a fact they did, and they used the aether/ether.
We know their results did not match conventional physics in a number of ways.

There are quite a few Free Energy devices that perform not just one impossibility, but two by actually creating antigravity or losing weight!!
There are a lot of other anomalies associated with these devices!

Now, if you want to ignore all that and apply conventional physics that tells you none of this is possible, go for it!
How well has that been working huh???

So, what I am proposing that maybe instead of doing the same thing again and again and again...
And trying to replicate devices using conventional physics that cannot achieve what is being sought...

You consider that there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that supports evidence for Chi, Orgone and Ether!

And, why not?!

A good reason would be if you can't feel it, sure, I can give you some pointers, some tips, it might help, but it helps massively if you can feel the energy.  But unless people in this area are atypical (could be) MOST, up to 90% of you might feel the energy!

Sure, it's not an absolute cinch, I can tell you how to amplify this energy, but I can't tell you how much of it you need... 
But at the same time my ideas cost nothing to implement but a bit of time and a bit of wire...
They won't affect anything conventional.

They might lead to a Free Energy breakthrough in the first week, or, it might take years, I don't know. but then at least you guy's won't be stumbling in the dark!  But you, Aussie Battler don't seem to have the sense to try this.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aussiebattler

Correct. I haven't got the sense to try it.

aether22

I think my testing earlier today was mostly blighted by something that I try to explain to people, feeling energy is active.

The way I move my hand helps couple the energy, I won't just wave side to side, when I know where something is and I intend to couple to to feel it, I move my hand toward and away from the object.

But, if I don't know where something is as with the cushions, then I just have to feel along, and I realize that whenever I try to to that I can't feel sh!t.

Something about the to and fro helps lock energy on, where coming in front the side is more likely to brush the energy to the side.

I wasn't thinking of this factor, as my sensitivity has grown to a great degree, but you can't feel what isn't getting to you.

See, I am wiling to report my failures.
But, can having established I am honest anyone explain away my successes?  How are huge percentages of people just imagining really intense energy from nothing?  Sometimes the energy is too much, at times it has been toxic on rare occasions, or simply too much.  It has been felt by random people from hidden devices.    It has been recognized in every culture...   But if there isn't a meter for it, it doesn't exist right Aussie Battler?
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

aether22

Quote from: aussiebattler on July 26, 2018, 06:57:46 AM
Correct. I haven't got the sense to try it.
Afraid you will feel something?  Or afraid you won't?