Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Circle of coils-containing-cores, self-powering ?

Started by postingsite, July 31, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

I forgot to put the diodes ( essential ) in the  electrical-diagram  for the  'electric-version' ,  so here it is below

-------

Although I was thinking it may not be possible to do a  'non-electric' ( maybe except for the very first short pulse ) version of this device, e.g. a circle( or line ) of iron-shapes,  to see how far the inducted-magnetic-pulse will travel,  and maybe even if it can be amplified in a  'non-electric' version,  what about radio-waves, electromagnetic-pulses, waves in water, they all seem to do exactly that ( although usually they are not amplified as they travel )
   - the secret seems to be in the way that they are originally transmitted/generated, e.g. a dish-antenna will only transmit in one direction,  so maybe you would have to figure some very clever way of replicating the dish-antenna effect or a shielding-effect to initially-pulse a  'non-electric' version
     -  maybe an electromagnetic-laser ( are they not all electromagnetic )

marathonman

I am not stating any other fact but that when Inductors are in series and NOT mutually inductive they will in fact be additive in potential. this is from facts from my own bench work.
regards,
Marathonman

postingsite

Quote from: marathonman on August 05, 2018, 07:05:40 PM
I am not stating any other fact but that when Inductors are in series and NOT mutually inductive they will in fact be additive in potential. this is from facts from my own bench work.
regards,
Marathonman

What more would people need to know,   other than that,  in order to forget about building other peoples designs

I did not want to add anymore posts to this thread, however, I only just remembered / rediscovered that most transformers have to be AC,  due to the saturation problem,  so that makes  the   "Circle of coils-containing-cores, self-powering ?"  design that I started this thread on,   problematic,  but maybe not  problematic  to people with a lot of experience in this field

forest

You have very good thoughts. That's all I can say.

forest

Of course when you concentrate magnetic field with a core ,you have overunity...until you try to get out the energy ... in wrong way