Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rychnowski, the man who condensed the ether

Started by franco malgarini, August 21, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernandez

I like the phrase: Condensed the Ether. So this is a good landing spot for this rambling.

Rambling ....

Volumes have been written on how an air-conditioning system works. You will even hear people say that A/C systems are potentially overunity appliances.  What does it do? In short, it is a transfer of energy from one place to the other by manipulating the state of a refrigerant. Sounds pretty easy. I go from a hot vapor to a warm liquid in the condenser to a cold liquid/vapor mixture in the evaporator, ultimately ending up all vapor by the time it enters the compressor (because compressors can't pump liquid).

With a refrigerant system, a transfer of energy exists in two key places, the condenser, and the evaporator. If the condenser doesn't reject heat energy, then the evaporator will see a reduced capacity. In the condenser, we see a change of state and a large energy transfer. In the evaporator, we also see a change of state and a large energy transfer.

How ironic is it that the most violent boiler explosions are when water is heated, its boiling point raised, and suddenly exposed to lower atmospheric pressure causing the water to flash into steam. 

So, this whole Change-of-State thing is pretty important and has been known in nature to be the source of massive energy transfer.
So question, what is a refrigerant? Well, a refrigerant is anything that can change its state. But more critical, a refrigerant must be able to absorb energy and reject energy.

Question, can a magnetic field absorb energy? Can it reject energy? If you answer yes to those questions, then you just found your refrigerant. Now we need to manipulate the field to do some work. In a refrigeration system, we need to control pressure, and this is the same culprit that causes massive boiler explosions. So we need to expand and compress a magnetic field. Compressing it condenses the energy of the manipulated field. Expanding it releases energy. So when you line up magnetic fields N-S|N-S|N-S that is expansion. Compression is N-S|S-N|N-S. Like the refrigeration system, these are the two key magnetic arrangments where energy is transferred.

All devices need three (3) coils, two are controlled and the middle one is driven. We need the driven coil because the Lenz field is compressed first then violently expanded. Depending on how hard you compress will govern how much OVERshoot you have in expansion.

Since everyone, in the past, had a good laugh when I spoke about a tire iron, I will go right to a better setup. A three-phase line reactor can be used, and you have three perfectly good coils all wound ready to go. You can also use a toroidal with three coils (always three). The guys in Brazil use a toroidal setup, and the Georgian (TK) uses line reactors. Actually, the first few Brazilian patents identified line reactors, and they can be seen in one of TK's videos.

Someone on this forum has a video where he placed magnets against a CRT monitor. The video shows an expanded and compressed magnetic field. However, he was applying the principles slightly differently, so he got some results but not all. Remember, it is the Lenz field we are compressing and then ultimately expanding.

aether22

Fascinating.
Sadly there seems little to glean from it.

Pressure might have had something to do with it, and apparently some electrical component...

He took the secret of his machine with him, and what little Google translate can make out seems to be of little use.

Clearly he achieved an extraordinary result though.

I have achieved rapid healing of people, not as rapid as "healing from a bullet wound in one hour" but a part deaf girl gained full hearing, and broken bones were apparently healed in real time, bruises lesson before your eyes.

On the plus side I am alive and not hiding anything, that is why no one cares.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

Jeg

Quote from: aether22 on November 30, 2020, 03:35:23 AM

I have achieved rapid healing of people, not as rapid as "healing from a bullet wound in one hour" but a part deaf girl gained full hearing, and broken bones were apparently healed in real time, bruises lesson before your eyes.

Hi aether22
Very interesting quote. Do you mind saying some things more on this? What do you use that is so beneficial for human's healing?
Thanks

aether22

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

forest

Magnetic field is the source of energy , is energy "per se" however in steady state flow (closed path). So it can be tapped, used , converted or even condensed from the powerful yet large (in area) source like Earth magnetic field.This is the truth explaining all free energy.