Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar pancake coil overunity experiment

Started by ayeaye, September 09, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Circuit board with Ne555 timer (figure below).

What is the sch file mentioned above? it is a netlist, created by gschem and used by the spice circuit simulator geda. Almost all the spice circuit simulators have such netlist and some vector graphics editor, with which such line graphs can also be drawn. Like LTspice has asc files which are very similar to sch files, you may try to draw such graphs with LTspice and maybe the asc file it saves to can be used with the Python script above right away. I cannot try this as i use linux and there is no LTspice for linux, so i have to use other spice circuit simulators.

Another way is to use some vector graphics editor, there are simpler ones, but one can even use inkscape. What it produces is an svg file, there the coordinates of the lines can be clearly found, but they should be either be extracted from there manually, converted somehow, or then change the Python script so that it can read them. Yet another way may be to use some simple bitmap graphics editor, and change the Python script so that it can read bitmap data. When using a digital oscilloscope, the Python script should be changed so that it can read the waveform data taken from the oscilloscope, which is easy to do, there just have to be 3 lists and the gety() should then simply return y.

The lines have to be drawn in the right order for the Python script to work. Both graphs have to start from the same x coordinate, the one for R3 has to be above and the one for R2 below. Both x axis have to be drawn last after drawing both graphs. The graph for R2 has to end with y on the x axis. See how the Python script works or change it when you want it to work differently, it is very simple.

TinselKoala

QuoteI cannot try this as i use linux and there is no LTspice for linux, so i have to use other spice circuit simulators.
LTSpice will run fine using WINE on linux. Also most distros will have a version of QUCS spice in the repositories, which also works well.

ayeaye

I use geda, it's the original spice and it is very good, if one doesn't mind the command line interface. Wine, i don't much like to use it, i see it rather as a joke, an implementation of another operating system where only a few things run.

I said the netlist files of geda and LTspice should not be very different, they should also be a kind of standard i think.

TinselKoala

ayeaye

What is that?

Ok, i tried LTspice, but its asc file has a different format than the gschem (geda) sch file. I wrote the following Python script to convert LTspice asc file to gschem sch file the way that the Python script above and the one in ideone can read it. It converts asc file in the standard input to sch file in the standard output. Redirect files to get one file from the other.

import sys

for s in sys.stdin:
    l = []
    i1 = -1
    if (s[0] != "L"): continue
    for j in range(6):
        i0 = i1 + 1
        i1 = i0 + s[i0:].find(" ")
        if (s[i0:i1].isdigit()): l.append(int(int(s[i0:i1]) * 6.25))
    print("L %d %d %d %d 0" % (l[2], 50000 - l[3], l[0], 50000 - l[1]))

So it's possible to draw the graphs above with LTspice. I noticed though that the grid pattern in LTspice is not as good as in gschem, it lacks the big squares, so it's not convenient to use it for drawing graphs. I don't know though, maybe there is a way to change the grid style somehow.