Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally! A health study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children

Started by SeaMonkey, September 28, 2018, 06:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevensrd1

I did a little research on this as most I assume. No one can tell you get a vac or not as you never really know what will happen. They could save a kids life,,they could harm a kid, and theirs no guarantee either way that whatever the vac is for will prevent it as in a 100% guarantee. But Ive read many a stories on such, some say they save lives, others say they harmed their kid. Only factual stuff I can gather from all I read is either way vac or no vac, its not a guarantee cure so to speak. Some get vacs for whatever and it may prevent them from getting something, others get vacs and still get that something. Maybe its a roll of the dice really. Who knows, but if those stories are true that their kids were harmed over vacs I feel for them no doubt. I guess its really hard to prove if A happens that it then caused B, as in kid got vac then kid got harmed from it. And the same I guess can be said in reverse, there is no way to guarantee that getting vac A will prevent something we call B. Tricky stuff there I think to say the least.

pulp

According to me some vaccines are not necessarily and they should give us a choice which vaccines to apply and which not. Now there is Measles disease spree in my country because of this non vaccinated children. For me this is very stupid not to vaccinate against dangerous diseases you are risking not only your child's life but the others too. Hepatitis b vaccine is mandatory and why you should not vaccinate? There is no cure for it and it will ruin your liver.

F6FLT

Quote from: cheors on December 05, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
The fisrt of nine videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86mppvuskK8

This French guy said the truth about vaccination.
The "truth"  ::)  ;D   L'avis de Mme Michu sur la question a la même pertinence.

This video has been debunked. In brief, it's an unscientific opinion based on biased interpretation of facts and partial position.
See here:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/les-vaxxeuses/régénère-acte-1-le-pétard-mouillé/704511469900830/

It's good to go straight to scientific studies, which don't say at all what this guy says they say!

SeaMonkey

Dog-One

Well, maybe I can pull a few heart strings...

They do the same thing to your pets.  And your pets suffer and die prematurely because of your actions.  You do it because you have to right?  Your pet has to be legal right?  Has to have all its shots?

Like children, your pets rely on you to do things in their best interest.

So take ownership of that responsibility and use a little discernment.  The excuse, "The devil made me do it!" isn't going to fly.