Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian anti-gravity device by Alexey Chekurkov?

Started by NTesla, October 06, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

I thought this old post was worth digging up...
QuoteFor those familiar with alleged anti-gravity devices, it's operation appears to match what is known, primarily:

1. Very high voltage (10s to 100s of KV) input power source (note the tesla coil like apparatus).
2. Spinning high RPM 'capacitive' disks that appear to be contra-rotating.
3. Effect only manifests once high RPM has been achieved (~36K).
Is this another fraud, or proof of anti-gravitics in action?

Those who have done the research and spent some time thinking about this should know this is basically a three point check list for a basic electro-propulsive device. Not anti-gravity because gravity has little to do with it, anti-gravity is a word used by people who generally have no idea how any of this actually works. It's not anti-gravity it is a process acting on the most basic level of matter which manipulates the property of Inertia. When the "property" of Inertia ceases to exist so does gravity and the energy to accelerate a mass.

Have you ever wondered why Einstein said gravity was a force and an acceleration?. I mean we all know the constant from memory and I could never forget it... 9.81 meters per second squared. However nobody I have ever met seems to have a clue what the force is nor why it is, I find that very strange.

Do I think the video was real?, I don't know it was a youtube video not a real life demonstration thus how could I know?. What I do know is I have seen these craft first hand, do you understand?...  a first hand undeniable observation of the technology in action.

The most extraordinary thing about observing this technology is not that it exists but how our perspective changes after the fact. You think your smart?, try building a craft that can accelerate so fast it would appear to vanish right in front of your eyes because it just accelerated to near the speed of light. That is the only reasonable explanation why something could appear to disappear when the laws of physics dictate it cannot just disappear into nothingness...because it didn't.

I just get tired of the same old nonsense where people say they believe in the laws of science then in the next breath say that thing just violated the laws of science, so which is it?, make up your mind because you can't have it both way's... that's bs.

Regards

onepower

Iancaiv
I have to ask why do you always post a wide spectrum of internet links when you should understand most will never follow through?. We are not machines nor AI and I would speculate that maybe 5% follow through so why do it?. Myself, the rhythm is broken, often misdirected, fragmented and I suspect something reminiscent of AI.

As Einstein implied... if you cannot explain your thoughts in simple terms anyone can understand then perhaps you do not understand it well enough.

I have coded since the first personal computers were invented, all of my life, and I would bet that you sir are very similar to a machine program as you portray almost no emotion. Unless of course your Vulcan then I would say... live long and prosper my friend.

lancaIV

nix85

Hate to break your bubble but his videos are fake.

Hutchison is real https://youtu.be/9rd-iQhhr3o?t=567