Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thinken

Started by Floor, October 09, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

I for one, believe that neither life nor the universe make sense.
I do not think that is their purpose.
I believe that reasonableness and sensibility are an interface between
man and existence, one of many aspects and options.

regards
    floor

That being said, here are three gems, three pinnacles, which I pop up, now and again.

From WWW. criticalthinking. org
Three works of art, see the attached below

Bertrand Russell on Critical Thinking.pdf

Open minded inquiry.pdf

Valuable Intellectual Traits.pdf

onepower

Floor
QuoteI for one, believe that neither life nor the universe make sense.

I have found psychology is just as important as science in free energy technology.

I use a trick I learned from Nikola Tesla, he perfected the technology in his mind and only then did he build. However Tesla also had another technique I use that most have never even heard of...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/you-need-to-practice-being-your-future-self?utm_source=pocket-newtab
You Need to Practice Being Your Future Self

Most people will never succeed because there thinking like an average person and average people are called average for a reason. This also relates to mob thinking always dragging everyone down to the lowest level. Like the whack-a-mole game anyone who attempts to rise above the crowd is quickly struck down as we often see today.

Tesla and many other inventors/scientists got around this problem by using a unique kind of reverse psychology. They imagined they had already built a free energy device and it was working right in front of them. They imagined there future self who had already succeeded and the kind of logic and reasoning they used to get there. There imagined future self had already succeeded and now all that was required was to reverse engineer the future technology... working backwards.

Most average people work forward based on past experience thus they are always "living in the past". However we cannot know what we do not know or even imagine. Thus by imagining the future and working backwards we are forced to imagine an alternate perspective we may never have considered before. This alternate perspective of "living in the future" is how they were able to understand and build so many technologies we find impossible.

Imagine that, many think free energy is an advanced futuristic technology and they could be exactly right. It could be a technology from someone's imagined future reversed engineered in the present. This is the technique I use which I learned from other inventors like Tesla and it works very well.

Not to get too deep on everyone but one could ask, if we imagined an alternate future technology then reverse engineered it in the present in effect is this not similar to a time machine?. Not a real time machine per say but acting like one and having a similar effect on our present. That is to know or learn something new we could not know in the present yet by reverse engineering the imagined future concept we could. We could also ask where all new concepts and technologies come from?, they came from someones imagination...

Regards
AC

activ25

Thanks for the links guys ! I didn't know how many subjects are described.

Willy

I hope no one minds that I pop this topic up again...

I for one, believe that neither life nor the universe make sense.

regards
    floor

That being said, here are three gems, three pinnacles, which I pop up, now and again.

From WWW. criticalthinking. org
Three works of art, see the attached below

Bertrand Russell on Critical Thinking.pdf

Open minded inquiry.pdf

Valuable Intellectual Traits.pdf