Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LTspice models for bifilar coils

Started by F6FLT, October 28, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Quote from: SolarLab on October 29, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
Computer Aided Engineering (CAE), and in particular some of the newer more advanced versions, can all but replace "early version" physical prototypes thus providing great savings in wasted time and cost.

SolarLab, i'm a programmer, i'm all for using software, apparently more than others here. But i'm not for replacing physical research with software. I'm for using software to aid physical research.

SolarLab

Ayeaye, FWIW - seen some of your work elsewhere - impressive!

Agree that only CAE, without physical builds and verification, would simply keep us at the same point we are
now at. Lots of "speculation" and "cartoons" but no real viable progress, although, I feel an "only CAE"
approach would advance the art a little (maybe a lot) further.

An advanced CAE model, with the math exposed as can be done using a full Comsol analysis, even without
fabricating a physical prototype, would be very instructive (as compared to only a youtube video with a few
lines of explanation and some answered comments). Forum discussions are a bit better but an inter-active
CAE analysis is worth thousands of words and pictures. Modifications are much easier as well.

The combination of a built prototype, measurements and a full CAE analysis I believe is the ultimate approach
and probably the only one that will yield any useful results. I've seen a few builds (prototypes) that actually
work but I'm still non-the-wiser as to how or why they function. Without that piece of the puzzle it's extremely 
difficult to replicate, improve on them or advance the concept.

But I will say the ongoing CAE analysis of a so called "grenade coil" appears to be revealing many things that are
otherwise not apparent, or discoverable, with only the physical model to work with.

Another bonus surfaces when your CAD/CAM/CAE design uses CNC fabrication - the G-Code is provided [coil winding,
PCB, fixtures, etc.]. Plus when you need to look at environmental or mechanical elements or effects. You can simulate
these without an environmental chamber or shake table.

Then again, just my learned opinion based on experience.  :)

SL

F6FLT

Quote from: SolarLab on October 29, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
Comsol allows you access to the formulas used in the analysis - you can edit these which is an
extremely huge deal; especially when considering any newly discovered anomalies!
Cost/benefit is pretty good (lots of demo and student deals) and computer requirements are
somewhat viable (or use networked cloud arrays for really complex designs). Overview:

https://www.comsol.com/video/first-look-comsol-multiphysics

I knew Comsol by reputation but I am often afraid of how long it takes to master a CAE software. This one seems very complete, so I was doubly afraid and didn't try it. May be I'm wrong.
SolarLab, or someone else, have you used the software and do you have any feedback?

ayeaye

F6FLT, i think you cannot model overunity with a simulator, and i think the reason for that is that for overunity the induced current has to be greater than conventionally given by the rate of change of the magnetic flux.

We cannot know where the overunity is, but we might know where it isn't.

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on November 09, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
F6FLT, i think you cannot model overunity with a simulator...

I know that and said it before. Remember the "Note to the skeptics" here:
https://overunity.com/17988/ltspice-models-for-bifilar-coils/msg526601/#msg526601

In fact we cannot search for overunity with a simulator but we can model it once we know that we get it experimentally and where extra energy comes from (even in LTspice we can input energy in a circuit by putting the appropriate mathematical equation to the appropriate parameter).