Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RUSSIAN Alexey Chekurkov MAGNET HIGH VOLTAGE ANTIGRAVITY spinner

Started by Acca, November 02, 2018, 06:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello,

I watched the video, thanks, very interesting!!
I have posted it at EF where there is a Thread about building this setup.

IMHO, I believe it is real, I have checked every angle of video(s)...and where "something" (whatever) is hanging from a fishing line...it NEVER, EVER, behaves like this thing does!!
What I believe is that Alexey really "hit a sweet spot" (between frequency from Tesla Coil, and Sound Frequency from piezo electric, exact high voltages involved, exact RPM's from the two motor at play, plus many other parameters involved here)  to achieve weight loss and vertical take off...or antigravity...the thing is, that since he is working with very rudimentary equipment...he didn't measure all parameters as it is due in science...and now, he is lost...of data to recreate it, that simple.

There are too many parameters in play here that must be read and recorded while adjusting them and achieving the effect. And even after reaching that point, there must be also further adjustments to control height up and down...or be able to twist or reverse the effect...not just "turning OFF all power" and droping it to the floor, which is exactly what Alexey has done.

He just keep saying "it is very hard to adjust in order to reach that effect"...

There was a thrid guy on video who tested this rig and was able to demonstrate an 80% weight loss...but He passed away from a heart attack while working on this...is a shame!!...His name is on the video...his wife posted his passing.

Anyways...I do not think You must look like Kim Kardashian, or dress like Neo from the MATRIX, LOL... in order for people to believe in what you are presenting...

Just my opinion people...

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci