Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Persistent-current destroys a theory about 'propagation' of electrical-current

Started by postingsite, December 04, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Quote from: F6FLT on December 05, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
I don't see a track for energy here.

About 2 maybe 3 years ago I read an article about a currently existing and built,  mobile-generator based on persistent-current, in the photo it was large, and mounted on a large truck .
  I am no longer able to find any information about it .

Maybe they didn't know about claimed self-powered-motor-generators, or maybe it was useful since it would have provided a totally smooth current like a battery,

postingsite

I forgot to add to my last post  20 minutes ago -

I had a theory that in a simple loop, if you could achieve a  Persistent-/-perpetual current, that while it moves around the loop,  the electromagnetic-field part of the current would continuously collect more and more  aether-particles, so that the current would continuously increase until the loop is vaporized .
   - So I'm referring to the non-electron part of current,  the electromagnetic-field part, that when that moves around the loop it collects more and more aether-particles .

My original theory
      - I used to think that there was a non-electron part of electric-current, something like or more non-solid and more fluid version of plasma, I incorrectly thought it was called electromotive-force, but now I think it just must be the electromagnetic-field .

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on December 05, 2018, 04:42:10 PM
Except one thing, electrons orbiting the nucleus of an atom. This remains persistent, even when it does provide work.
Electrons orbiting the nucleus of an atom don't provide work.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 06, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
Electrons orbiting the nucleus of an atom don't provide work.

Like what about two magnets repulsing each other? How can that happen without electrons in two atoms repulsing each other? How can two magnets attract each other without electrons attracting to the nucleus of another atom? But you don't think about it, as you call it magnetic field. And by naming it so, you omit the explanation. But everything is caused by charged particles, there is no mysterious magnetic field that just happens to be, and has no causes. Magnetic field is an emergent phenomenon caused by movement of charged particles, and forces between them.

You say don't provide work, everything that causes something else to move by repulsion or attraction of the field, does provide work.

Now you may show me some pages of some books, and say instead argue with all these people who wrote all these books. How convenient. But you argue with what i say.

Turbo

Quote from: ayeaye on December 06, 2018, 04:04:32 AM
Like what about two magnets repulsing each other? How can that happen without electrons in two atoms repulsing each other? How can two magnets attract each other without electrons attracting to the nucleus of another atom? But you don't think about it, as you call it magnetic field. And by naming it so, you omit the explanation. But everything is caused by charged particles, there is no mysterious magnetic field that just happens to be, and has no causes. Magnetic field is an emergent phenomenon caused by movement of charged particles, and forces between them.

You say don't provide work, everything that causes something else to move by repulsion or attraction of the field, does provide work.

Now you may show me some pages of some books, and say instead argue with all these people who wrote all these books. How convenient. But you argue with what i say.

There is something called space, and the magnetic field is a property of it.
In that respect, there is a mysterious magnetic field that just happens to be, and has no causes.
The problem is that you only think it is there when you can observe it.
That is a mistake because it is always here, there, everywhere.

Let's say that it reacts to charged particles, then you would be close, but still not quite right.
The best part about all of this, is that it is very simple to prove all of this.
There is a set of simple tests that you can run, that will change your understanding forever.

They involve magnets, a coil and... charged particles or better said a moving electrostatic field.