Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Persistent-current destroys a theory about 'propagation' of electrical-current

Started by postingsite, December 04, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on December 06, 2018, 02:12:59 PM
I explained here how even induction comes from the movement of charged particles and electrostatic forces between them  https://overunity.com/18033/modeling-induction-with-a-rotating-blower/
You explained nothing, we see only childish pictures with giberrish.
What are "charged particles"?!
What are "electrostatic forces"?!
You are denying physics while using physics concepts!
Total non sense, not even internally consistent.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 07, 2018, 03:30:22 AM
You explained nothing, we see only childish pictures with giberrish.
What are "charged particles"?!
What are "electrostatic forces"?!
You are denying physics while using physics concepts!
Total non sense, not even internally consistent.

You said nothing, this was only a plain offense.

Childish pictures i show out of frustration, because i know that offense follows. And so that who offends because of these pictures, shows their ignorance. Do you know about punk? This is also a parody. But there are evidently very few things in the world that you even know.

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on December 07, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
You said nothing, this was only a plain offense.
"Nothing" is what you kept from my explanations, don't confuse the two.
The explanations using physics were provided in reply #12.
The explanation of the internal logical flaw of your denial was in my reply #13.
If you don't understand them, ask. If science and logic are too complicated, religion or science fiction are alternatives.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 08, 2018, 06:42:17 AM
The explanations using physics were provided in reply #12.
The explanation of the internal logical flaw of your denial was in my reply #13.

In the post #12 you wrote your following musing "Electrons orbiting the nucleus of an atom don't provide work." Thank you for your wisdom, i don't think anyone here buys it. As a matter of fact i don't think anyone buys it in the physics forum either.

I asked that in the freenode ##physics channel. Whether the electrons in the atoms of two magnets that attract to each other, do work. The answer i got was "For electrons that are bound to atoms as part of a substance, there can be a net action and hence work done". And no one there really disagreed with that answer. They were people working as scientists.

I told them my this experiment as well, of showing induction with a blower  https://overunity.com/18033/modeling-induction-with-a-rotating-blower/  All they said was "Hmmmm", they said nothing negative, that it is ridiculous or anything, they said nothing against. Because different from you they are people who can think.