Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flynn / Lafonte slider - 800% OU possible

Started by norman6538, December 29, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

Quote from: citfta on January 15, 2019, 06:41:29 AM
Can I ask a dumb question here?  Why was this thread started in a section of the forum that is supposed to be about alternative operating systems for a PC?  This thread has nothing to do with operating systems for a PC.

Good question. I could not find a way to start it in the right section..
Is there a way to change that?
Norman

norman6538

Quote from: norman6538 on December 30, 2018, 03:10:12 PM
Here is a 2 dimentional drawing that may help understand the basic movement.

Norman

I recently worked on this again but did not have much luck at increasing the power.
It seemed that not much of the mag attraction made it to the end of the metal so I gave that up.

Norman

norman6538

My work with the Lafonte cascaded has failed after 3 embodiments due to imprecision.
But I was able to demonstrate with a manual fixed setup that the stacking of magnets
from a cascaded device does turn the repel on and off at the other end of that rotor.
The video is here https://youtu.be/lBQ38F_WbUs

So the concept is valid but not  adequately embodied. I ordered some better bearings
to reduce the tolerance. So far I have had to make my own bearings out of long rods
for stability but that takes time.

Stay tuned.

Norman

Thaelin

I tend to use inline skate bearings for mock ups for testing only. I can find a pair of skates at the local thrift for around $7 here. Not sure what your source would be. Still 16 of them for the price and you can always double them up for strength.

norman6538

Quote from: Thaelin on July 28, 2019, 10:15:20 AM
  I tend to use inline skate bearings for mock ups for testing only. I can find a pair of skates at the local thrift for around $7 here. Not sure what your source would be. Still 16 of them for the price and you can always double them up for strength.

Thanks Thaelin. I have used them too and they are fine for 150 lbs of weight but
whit small forces the bearings are sticky and I use kerosene to clean and lubricate.
But for for the magnetic pull it require 2 like the farm gate and then a 45 degree
tightener...   When I get it bigger I'll probably go there but my preference is front
bicycle hubs that are fully adjustable and even they have to be thoroughly cleaned
and re oiled.
I am half done on my next version but I am tied up for 2 days so it will be Wed or Thurs
till I know how cascading works.

Norman
Norman