Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 30, 2019, 08:59:05 PM
If motion is certainly required then make the external magnet like a small pendulum bouncing back and forth at a certain distance away from the internal hose covered magnet while ""in repel.""   A small springlike device on the external magnet is not hard to construct?
Remember than when the internal magnet try's to go up the pipes inner diameter it will roll backward at some point and that will in turn bounce the external magnet backward. Pendulum forward action will kick in.   Process is repetitive.
This will not work either, because the spring doesn't supply energy into the system, like your hand movement does.

magnetman12003

When the external magnet is brought very slowly towards the internal magnet covered by a silicon pipe
the silicon pipe covered internal magnet will start to roll ""IN ONE SPOT"".  At the 6:30 position bottom of the 5 inch long pipe.
If  the internal magnet is allowed to slip around nothing will work at all.  It must be able grip while turning to rotate the 5 inch long pipe its inside.  That's where the silicon hose acts like a GRIP between the internal hose covered magnet and 4 inch diameter pipe.

Slipping is not allowed.

skywatcher

Nope. I tried it with a 40mm round magnet with some rubber bands attached to it to have enough grip. It sticks to the drum and when the external magnet approaches (regardless how slow or fast) the drum together with the magnet rotates some 20 degrees until the forces are balanced, and then stops. The 'rolling' magnet doesn't roll at all, not even slightly. It's just sticking to the drum. Even when i try to rotate the drum slightly with my hand it stops immediately when it's released.

This is totally consistent with the expected behaviour.

Why should the magnet start to roll ?  It doesn't roll 'downhill' because there is no 'downhill'. The 'downhill force' is canceled by the external magnet.

magnetman12003

Check out reply video #45 by EA Vogels.  Using a silicon covered rod magnet inside the pipe in attraction will do the same thing.   The external magnet needs to be at some distance away so the internal magnet does not hard pin to the pipes inside wall.
Something surely could be developed to take the place of fingers holding the external magnet in the video??

skywatcher

The video is fake. It shows how the machine 'should have worked' but in reality it doesn't.

The idea of this machine is almost 200 years old so why don't we see machines working on this principle everywhere ?   ::)