Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very easy method for overunity and its the real deal as they say.

Started by stevensrd1, January 16, 2019, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: memoryman on January 27, 2019, 09:04:17 AM
A prophecy IS a prediction.
The whole statement is:
A prophecy IS a prediction that is never verified, except statistically (no one is mistaken all the time).

sm0ky2

This system is used all around the world (some would describe as the 3rd world)
in a very practical way.

it is not overunity.
But it is a very efficient and useful way to move water for various purposes,
usually crop or garden related.
Moving water from a nearby pond, up a hill to their yard.

It takes quite a bit to set up the conditions for operation, and these conditions
are not stable.

Over time air enters through the intake water and fills the vacuum.
(actually just a low pressure zone)
Which allows the water column to lower.
Eventually the tank must be refilled completely to evacuate the air.
Essentially "recharging" the pump.

The set-up consumes energy
But it's all at once, to set it up and get the system flowing, and water moves
out slowly over time, serving as a useful application of the pump.

The entire volume of water in the tank as well as input and output pipes
must be lifted initially.
gravity is a very symmetrical thing.
there is a difference in final height, but the volume of water that
is transported "up" is equal to the mgh of the depleting tank above it.

The system requires the supply end to be unrestricted
which introduces air into the system.

The reason these systems are shown in foreign languages is to add mystery
and generate views on their videos.
It's just a low-tech water pump guys.

We use electricity because it's reliable, consistent, and more importantly
has economic value.

There are ways to lift any godly amount amount of water to any
height fathomable, for basically free.
Such as evaporation cycles or exploiting the capillary effect.

But this system here is not free anything, well maybe for them because they are
using recycled garbage and their own manpower...
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

onepower

I would ask the question many seem to overlook... what just happened here?. Why are we talking about this quackery called religion?.

The fact is most religious people are narcissistic abusive personality types who seem to enjoy gaslighting other people. It works like this, Citfa can't mind his own business and has to drag God and religion into every conversation. Then when someone confronts him he claims to be the victim which is classic gaslighting ... victimizing the victim.

You see the religious quacks cannot seem to keep their mouth shut or mind their own business or stay out of education and government because they know that whenever anyone confronts them about their abusive behavior they can always play the "I'm the victim" card. This is how the abusive cult known as religion spreads among the population because the conversation was designed to be one sided.

That is, I can say anything I want concerning my beliefs or religion however if you ever question or contradict me I will claim to be a victim, that I am being persecuted and that you are spreading hate. Do you see how that works?, I can say or do almost anything I want however if you ever question me about my beliefs you are the bad guy victimizing me. If fact it is just the opposite and these religious quacks spreading lies are gaslighting everyone.

So how do we prevent this kind of sadistic psychological warfare?, it is not easy however there are a few ways to do it.
1) Simply walk away and refuse to take part in nonsensical conversations which misrepresent the facts.
2) Confront them directly, I like to say "prove it" prove what you say or I cannot believe it. Just keep repeating prove it or show me proof and there absurd arguments basically fall apart.

I like to think of it this way, everyone has a right to their own beliefs however I also have the right to reject their nonsensical lies and call them out. They can believe whatever they want so long as they keep it to themselves, keep away from my family and out of my schools and government.

AlienGrey

Quote from: onepower on January 28, 2019, 11:34:16 AM
I would ask the question many seem to overlook... what just happened here?. Why are we talking about this quackery called religion?.

The fact is most religious people are narcissistic abusive personality types who seem to enjoy gaslighting other people. It works like this, Citfa can't mind his own business and has to drag God and religion into every conversation. Then when someone confronts him he claims to be the victim which is classic gaslighting ... victimizing the victim.

You see the religious quacks cannot seem to keep their mouth shut or mind their own business or stay out of education and government because they know that whenever anyone confronts them about their abusive behavior they can always play the "I'm the victim" card. This is how the abusive cult known as religion spreads among the population because the conversation was designed to be one sided.

That is, I can say anything I want concerning my beliefs or religion however if you ever question or contradict me I will claim to be a victim, that I am being persecuted and that you are spreading hate. Do you see how that works?, I can say or do almost anything I want however if you ever question me about my beliefs you are the bad guy victimizing me. If fact it is just the opposite and these religious quacks spreading lies are gaslighting everyone.

So how do we prevent this kind of sadistic psychological warfare?, it is not easy however there are a few ways to do it.
1) Simply walk away and refuse to take part in nonsensical conversations which misrepresent the facts.
2) Confront them directly, I like to say "prove it" prove what you say or I cannot believe it. Just keep repeating prove it or show me proof and there absurd arguments basically fall apart.

I like to think of it this way, everyone has a right to their own beliefs however I also have the right to reject their nonsensical lies and call them out. They can believe whatever they want so long as they keep it to themselves, keep away from my family and out of my schools and government.
Hmm really, not every one will agree with that, take 911 and the American Junta and the Bush, Obama, Rumsfeld Satanic handshake and the satanic face from the smoke fumes, what was that 'Scots mist or swamp gas' do me a favor,  America is satanic, the word God is short for 'God're'el' who do you think that character is.  'facts' if eve had 'the forbidden thing' with Satan then we are all Satans children hadn't you worked that one out it's all about deception.
now i said my bit now shut up and get the thread back on track cus this is going nowhere.

citfta

To Onepower,

This discussion about religion started with the following post by memoryman.  I certainly agree you have a right to your opinion.  And when someone attacks my beliefs I also have a right to defend those beliefs.  If that offends you that is too bad.  I will make no apology for what I believe.  Don't attack what I believe and I won't respond.  I stopped responding on this thread until you FALSELY accused me of bringing religion into this thread.

Quote from: memoryman on January 25, 2019, 10:18:12 AMThe lack of understanding of basic physics and math is what makes these posts so entertaining!
I suspect that there is a strong correlation between posters 'believing' in their idea of OU and 'faith' in a deity/god/spirituality.

Respectfully,
Carroll