Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very easy method for overunity and its the real deal as they say.

Started by stevensrd1, January 16, 2019, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: memoryman on February 01, 2019, 12:01:16 PM
Carroll, you said that you wouldn't clutter this site with religion.
Your arguments are the standard " I can't explain it, I don't understand it, therefore God" it is called the argument from ignorance.

Good point! Believer and religious minds have always placed their divine mysteries and myths in the unknown. If they placed them in the known, they would obviously appeared as idiots, since in the known, there is no mystery!   :D

As science progresses, the unknown regresses and many superstitions have been eliminated, as the devil once saw by believers in epilepsy attacks. But the believer and religious minds have moved their mysteries elsewhere, into the remaining unknown, drawing no lessons from the past. They even try to create unknown to place more easily their superstitions, by fighting well established theories as this of the evolution, regardless of reason and facts. They are still the spearheads of obscurantism.

Floor

I don't understand why so many people feel that an evolutionary process in which life forms originate
or are changed, is seen as contradictory to creationism.

Couldn't creation occur through stages and processes..... or any other way, that "an all powerful god" wanted it to.?

btw
Modern understanding  of evolution doesn't say that humans descend  from apes, it says that both man and
ape have a common ancestry, and that all life on earth likely has a common ancestry.

Bible says, the universe was created in 6 days and on the seventh day god rested.
This seems to me, to be a symbolic or metaphorical statement. 
               because .............
How does one define a days worth of time (24 hours ?), before the earth was created ???

Science and reason, do not threaten my spirituality / religion.  They help inform them.

floor

citfta

Quote from: F6FLT on February 01, 2019, 04:23:55 PM

About Darwin, when you have solid objections expressed scientifically, neither ad hominem attacks nor childish and irrelevant remarks found everywhere among creationists (like this story of the eye that is perfectly explained today), thank you for coming back, we can talk.

Respectfully,
F6FLT

Please provide a link or some source that can explain how the eye and sight could have evolved.  I WILL read it.

Respectfully,
Carroll

memoryman

Evolution explains an aspect of the world; even IF it were false or incomplete, that gap in our knowledge would not provide any evidence for a deity/deities.

F6FLT