Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity and mental disruption

Started by ayeaye, January 24, 2019, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

Quote from: onepower on January 31, 2019, 03:57:51 AM
I prefer this definition...Science (from the Latin word scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.

There we see that science has three meanings. The scientific research, that is applying scientific method to increase knowledge by experiments and developing theory, scientific knowledge, and scientific enterprise, the organized system of researchers to do the scientific research. Science is often meant to mean all of these three, which is wrong. Like when one of these aspects is faulty and corrupt, this doesn't mean that all of these necessarily have to be faulty and corrupt.

Another important hermetic principle is the principle of vibration. Everything consists of change. Like you see a static picture on your computer screen, but this static picture is a result of constant iteration. The graphics device is in constant work to make this image every frame, it is a result of a dynamic process that only looks static.

The key there is change. Like gravity, the particles with mass emit higgs bosons, that form the (dynamic) space grid, thus "sucking" the space like a vacuum cleaner. The higgs bosons then move to the other areas of space, where they form new space. All this process is change, not all of it is movement.

These are general principles of the universe, and when the science has developed, it only has confirmed these hermetic principles. One may call them religion, to then reject them together with religion, as they used to do. They reject religion, rejecting everything in the religion, even in spite that religion is also a system of knowledge, and some knowledge in it may be valid. These principles often come from the ancient philosophy, and we know that there is some ancient philosophy that is also valid and correct today, as it always has been. These principles belonged to the mystery school of philosophy, that was kept secret, though several philosophers such as pythagoras were members of it.

onepower

Ayeaye
QuoteThere we see that science has three meanings. The scientific research, that is applying scientific method to increase knowledge by experiments and developing theory, scientific knowledge, and scientific enterprise, the organized system of researchers to do the scientific research. Science is often meant to mean all of these three, which is wrong.

In many respects, when I think of the extremes of science or religion I think of addiction.

Did you know addiction is not so much a chemical process but a psychological process?. Millions take supposedly addictive drugs and never become addicted but some do. Think about that, millions of happy and content people take drugs for various medical reasons but never become addicted... why?. As it turns out almost all those who become addicted have underlying mental issues relating to their relationships, experiences or their environment. Addiction is there means of dealing with the reality of the circumstances they find themselves in which they cannot accept or reconcile.

The extremes of science and religion are similar forms of addiction in my opinion. With science we move towards pure logic, reason and demand absolute proof because we fear the unknown and things we cannot explain. We reject everything we cannot explain and use denial as a means to deal with our innate fear of the unknown. With Religion we fear our eventual death and a lack of purpose in our lives. So we create imaginary circumstances so that we never die and always have a sense of importance and purpose.

So what is the answer?... there is no all encompassing right answer in my opinion. We do what we can when we can and deal with what we perceive as happening all around us in the best way we can. For some it is science and for others religion and unfortunately for others it is substance abuse. If we are truly happy and content and have a constructive sense of meaning and purpose in our life then that's our right answer regardless of what others believe.

ayeaye

We explore the unknown just because we live, exploring is human nature. Not to explore means not to be human.

F6FLT

Quote from: onepower on January 31, 2019, 03:57:51 AM
I would disagree and we have more than enough knowledge (facts and information) to achieve our goals however what we lack is a comprehensive and practical understanding of how to apply this knowledge.
::)

The "understanding of how to apply" is itself knowledge!
We don't have it.

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on February 01, 2019, 02:50:22 AM
We explore the unknown just because we live, exploring is human nature. Not to explore means not to be human.

Well said!   ;)