Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Test topic for moderator discussions and "Other"between members

Started by ramset, March 02, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

years ago we had a couple of UV lasers they would charge the air that passed through we passed one of the beams through a high voltage charged tube it was able to deliver that energy to it's target the second beam was used as a return.
A space-age phaser gun using plasma beam taser without  wires

ramset

There's a few Elephants in this room........some things need sorting ....

AG  yes there was a recent claim RE: UV light [Led's] as well as Cheap UV lasers enhancing plasma
one member here was checking on that claim,I will ring him to see if he checked it and report back.////Now about those PackEDerms
How do we fix this ?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Ansis

OK.
Here is picture.
It was happened 15? years ago, when we think about sparks and Kapanadze like FreeEnergy from Space.
I take 555 timer and make this circuit, find resonance 1,2kHz 10% and use Spark plug.
There was very big looses of energy.
Than I take and replace Spark Plug with HiVoltage Capacitor and get about 90% efficiency.I don`t use any Ground-tricks.
Simple conversion.
Today I think about to make this circuit much interesting.
I think to add LowVoltage spark to LowVoltage Transformer, make Loop and add Ground to this strange circuit with Abramenko plug or Full Bridge rectification and I try to charge Capacitor and than I will use 150V to 12V DC-DC convertor to check "amplification".
Because I don`t believe to Energy from the Sky!
I don`t believe in Free Launch, but I believe in tricks, phenomena and I think, there can be something, but I believe only in the "energy from somewhere".