Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

Pretty pictures

Looks like 2 different machines to me.
The rotors don't mean squat , It's how they use the fields.
Conserving the charge is what is needed.
artv

lumen

I have doubts from their description of operation and the more they say the more doubts I have.
It would be nice to have something like this working, but it's overly complicated and appears not well understood even by the builders.

I hope I'm wrong!

hartiberlin

Karl Walsh said:
Yeah, and the businesses installing the motor, like the one in Las Vegas, are also in on the scam?
FYI the next IEC investor round is at quarter billion dollar valuation. Yes that's a 'B'.

Can you think of anything less appealing to an investor than forking over a huge sum of money for a teeny-tiny piece of a risky start-up?

If you're a scammer you keep the valuation low to attract the fish.

And do you really think the CEO who is former boss of AlliedSignal aerospace and McDonnell Douglas Helicopters is going to risk his life's reputation on some two-bit hustle that would  force him to say goodbye to his grandkids, and buy a fake passport, a blond wig and a one-way ticket to Rio?

Never mind the other two-dozen plus hardworking staff at IEC who would also have to be complicit.

I'm the one who told people the Wall St Journal, because I was there the entire day hosting the reporter.

And I'm the one who contacted WSJ in the first place. The Page One editor happens to be a friend of 35 yrs.

When I told him about the motor back in Sept he laughed in my face and asked for some of whatever I was smoking.

But I kept on him and eventually he passed the info on to another editor, who asked a reporter already visiting Scottsdale to investigate.

This Pulitzer-prize winner fortunately had an impressive knowledge base of physics and motor-propulsion, and arrived as skeptical as can be.

Don't worry about the story being behind a pay-wall. I will risk violating the law and will copy/paste it here.

And the only thing I demanded of the reporter was 'PLEASE do NOT publish it on April 1!'
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Karl said to my proposal to do a good new video with loads shown:
That's a good idea Stefan.

I will see them this Friday and will try to remember to bring it up.

However we both know that no matter what an undoctored video might shows however, many of the folks here will cry 'fraud!'

Which is fine, because the only folks IEC cares about convincing are the end users who sign the PPA agreement.

But what will the skeptics say after motors have been installed at 30 businesses and there are 30 happy biz owners?

That will be a satisfying moment indeed.

hartiberlin

Karl Walsh      Regarding your astute comment about installing the motor in places with cheap electricity, the biz plan is indeed to start by going after the low-hanging fruit, ie the most expensive electricity areas such as the Oil Sands region in Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and other islands where a kW can cost 50+ cents. Those areas (plus many others) will hopefully have local manufacturing facilities operational by next year.
          Yes this is a monopole. For years the inventor called it 'asymmetrical' because he couldn't completely eliminate one side. But recently he finally succeeded. So now you understand it. And no, it's not a Hallbach Array. This has been discussed in-depth with the inventor, and it was in fact the first question posed to him recently by a highly-knowledgeable journalist. My scientist friend knows about Arrays, and the reason he joked that he 'felt physically ill' last week was the realization he was experiencing a real-life monopole. He just shook his head and said 'I can't believe it.'         Sure thing. Asymmetrical means one side is at 100% strength and the other side is effectively 0%. Gently moving the razor blade allows you to feel both the strength and size limits of the magnetic field. Hovering above the magnet, the blade is violently pulled to its surface. When placed just below the magnet the blade simply drops to the floor. This asymmetry, combined with a highly sophisticated 'lens' effect, causes the flywheel to continually be pushed, pushed, pushed without any of the corresponding (and cancelling) pull, pull, pull that other magnets would experience. The inventor calls it the 'Slingshot Effect,' because the idea came to him many years ago while reading about a Jupiter mission where the spacecraft increased its speed by 10x using the gravitational pull of the planet. (Yes, it's not the exact same 'slingshot' principle at play here, it's just what he calls it.)