Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IEC Earth Engine First Magnet motor installed in Las Vegas

Started by ramset, March 14, 2019, 11:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Here is another witness:

Hi Matt.  I can tell that you do have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to this topic and I resepect that.  It must be quite frustrating when you see "another scam" come along. 
I have some sincere questions for you and I don't ask them to be argumentative or in an attempt to lead you anywhere.  So please accept them at face value, understanding that unfortunately I am NOT an expert in the field of magnets. 
Firstly, if a monopole magnet did exist, would the Earth Engine be possible?
And secondly, would it be possible to fake a monopole magnet?
I ask these questions because they were my starting point when I was first exposed to the Earth Engine.  After signing the NDA I watched video demo's of a monopole magnet.   While what I saw was mind boggling, I have become quite cauloused in this world of fake boobs (had to throw that in) and Hollywood movie trickery,  and I was still somewhat disbelieving.   Then I saw the in-person demo's using a monopole magnet and a razor blade.  Karl shared a picture from a similar  demo, and described perfectly the same thing I witnessed.  I didn't actually manipulate the razor blade—it seemed unnecessary given what I was seeing.  I was in a group of about twelve people who are much, much brighter than I am, and part of what I witnessed was them asking Dennis to do things I hadn't thought to ask, and also they themselves experimenting with the razor blade and magnet.
During the demo I looked around the room and noticed many jaws were on the ground.  One well-dressed engineer from India whose accent I could barely understand, simply stared, chin in hand, eyes big as saucers.  The look on some faces was akin to that of an atheist who was actually seeing the face of God. 
Because many brilliant people have been duped over the years, I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that that experience of seeing the demo first-hand, and witnessing a group of brilliant minds experiencing the same "what the..???" feelings I was experiencing,  is what caused me to write a fatter check than I originally had in mind. 
It is still hard for me to believe, and at times I question my basis for making my investment (that this really is different because of the monopole magnet!)
And so, after all that blah, blah, blah I ask again—
1. If a monopole magnet existed would it open your mind to the EE's veracity?
2.  Can you conceive of a way a monopole magnet could be easily faked?
Thanks Matt.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Acca

Here is my VIDEO to showing how the magnetism works in the IEC generator..

Video title is "Magnet Flux Block for IEC Earth Engine"

Script under my video is posted here also:

Making magnets that are NOT bi-polar as in conventional way it is possible to make magnets behave in unconventional way. IEC has a different method as the magnets have flux only on one side. The flux is routed as not escaping  beyond contained area..  Science is missing the macro method and only focusing on micro flux method of writing magnetic domains such as "spinwaves" on micro-scale..
As conventional "electro-dynamic" model also says that magnetism is all the same, electrical generated magnetism is VERY different from a permanent magnetic flux... Magnetic spin is found only in  permanent magnets. Some permanent magnets have multi-spin vortexes depending on the elemental composition.

Link to My Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksltXUWRvh4

Acca
ps screen shots of video

hartiberlin

Quote from: Acca on March 28, 2019, 03:10:42 AM
Here is my VIDEO to showing how the magnetism works in the IEC generator..

Video title is "Magnet Flux Block for IEC Earth Engine"

Script under my video is posted here also:

Making magnets that are NOT bi-polar as in conventional way it is possible to make magnets behave in unconventional way. IEC has a different method as the magnets have flux only on one side. The flux is routed as not escaping  beyond contained area..  Science is missing the macro method and only focusing on micro flux method of writing magnetic domains such as "spinwaves" on micro-scale..
As conventional "electro-dynamic" model also says that magnetism is all the same, electrical generated magnetism is VERY different from a permanent magnetic flux... Magnetic spin is found only in  permanent magnets. Some permanent magnets have multi-spin vortexes depending on the elemental composition.

Link to My Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksltXUWRvh4

Acca
ps screen shots of video

Hi Acca, the only thing in my view, what you shown, is that you you magnetized these iron cylinders with more field strength, so they have now remanence and behave now as single weak bar magnets...You did this just by closing the magnetic circle....

The IEC Earth Engine is build differently... just had a closer look again at their website and they have a total of 4 discs, the upper 2 spin rightways and the lower 2 discs spin leftways around... Between these 2 pairs sit 90 degree wheels that rotate in a 90 degree plane and probably have magnets in itsself and are probably geared somehow to the other discs, so the upper and lower 2 pair of discs with the magnets repell all each other all in total...
All further analysation has to wait until we will get clearer videos.... Regards, Stefan.

hartiberlin

Karl added:

They didn't want any testing experts snooping around until all the IP was filed.  Now that has all happened they will be doing the testing very soon.  They are much more focused on installing the motors however. For that is the ultimate proof, that it performs in a real world commercial setting. And they are currently producing one motor per week, which is no easy feat considering each motor is comprised of 1,422 separate parts – – all made in house.