Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Radiant power from Solid state Tesla hairpin circuit

Started by evostars, April 19, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 25, 2019, 05:35:00 AM

You should be ashamed, to promote, the information I shared with you, including details of the circuit, without giving the credits to who rightfully. Did you feel good to hear all those compliments, and did not even mention where you got the information?
Not even a single reference to me, you are a sad being.
It's people like you who do, I doubt about the real values of people.

Hmm! the way I see it is If information is shared to ask with the original  'design artist' if it's ok to republish or not and or credit, as some do others don't as one could get into disclosure and copyright problems with republishing other peoples work which can be self-destructive especially with the new laws.
AG

ramset

I think AG is saying he [EVO] thought Nelson could get in trouble or conflict ? so no mention at all ??

sometimes our language barrier makes it hard to understand even when we speak the same language ....
EVO is a teacher of young kids ,I would be very surprised if this was not some miscommunication.
Grateful for his sharing of Nelson's gift to the open source community .
//respectfully//Chet K
.................EdIT.........
I see AG comment below [we have read in the pages of this forum Nelson was limited in what he could share due to ??

sorry for assumptions on my part ..as I see EVO as a genuine good fellow that would not try to take credit   for the work of others ??
He only uses Master Evo tittle from his tittle with his kindergarten students ,not from arrogance in this field of study.

One way or the other its good to know Nelson shared this to a person who's heart is in the right place and   also a very good teacher and example ....
EDIT AGAIN,,,I see Nelson Reply below.....now I am confused ..........as well why remove from Russ's forum ?
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

AlienGrey

Hmm! this reminds me of the UK woman on to her friend in the US somewhere in the conversation
woman in US asks what are you having for tea. UK woman says I'm just thawing out a couple of 'faggots'. ;D ;D
PS, now look up frozen faggots full of cholesterol deadly heart attack food.

where do I say that? come on Chet I can't disclose stuff like that mentioning any names.
I value both peoples input valuable assets. But as you say we need all the input we can get and i
thank them both we need it .

PS i bet you wish you hadn't asked  ;D ;D ;D

Amusement over, I too was looking for the EVO/IVO forum but found problems trying to look for updates, thoght it might have been, me, well that explains that part !

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ramset on April 25, 2019, 08:17:39 AM
I think AG is saying he [EVO] thought Nelson could get in trouble or conflict ? so no mention at all ??

sometimes our language barrier makes it hard to understand even when we speak the same language ....
EVO is a teacher of young kids ,I would be very surprised if this was not some miscommunication.
Grateful for his sharing of Nelson's gift to the open source community .
//respectfully//Chet K

Hi Ramset,
The reality is that a few months ago, I agreed to share with Evo specific information about a certain circuit, with the condition of mentioning that the authorship of it, is me.   
But it seems that he prefers, to collect the credits of something that was shared by me, as he was the author.
   Worse than that, he removed from the open-source-energy.org forum all the information related to this topic.
I just want an public apology by him , and a replacement for the truth, nothing more .

Cheers

AlienGrey

Quote from: benfr on April 25, 2019, 03:49:21 AM
hello,
the link is as follows :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik
No, no MOSFETs (I don't even know what a MOSFET is !), just simple undangerous OU to multiply VOLTAGE, or AMPERAGE, or BOTH.
according to Nick Freidrich ex John Badini's assistant he says serial resonance does voltage and parallel does current or visa versa, I'm still a novice on this angle.

You might want to look him up on google  ???

PS who is master EVO is it a contact adhesive 'NO' is it lord 'Ivanhoe' the kid's TV hero from the 60s why NO it's Master IVO as in amps volts and ohms!  :o 8) ;D ;D