Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seriously, How Would You Introduce A Real Free Energy Invention?

Started by Eighthman, April 29, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toolofcortex

And they already did as you said.

Papers, patents, etc...

So tha a genius kid can do it, maybe.

Was that their thinking? That they provided enough already?

I guess then the problem is just that people are too dumb to build it properly?

No inventor ever made a backup paper or usb key its sad but maybe theres a reason for it.

conradelektro

If there is the slightest chance that somebody had invented a "free energy device" it would be taken by the powers to be (whoever gets wind of it first, some secret service, some big multinational, some criminal organisation). And then there would be a long worldwide fight over it. The inventor or discoverer would disappear without a trace.

One can not give a "free energy device" to the public, because it would destroy the world. People would release uncontrollable amounts of energy for stupid or criminal purposes.

But do not fear, the nature of the universe does not allow a "free energy device". There are huge energy sources like a star (sun) or nuclear bombs, but they are not free. The energy put out by a star (sun) is free only in relation to the amount of time (miliards of years) it would be available, but it always needs some device to harvest the energy (like a photovoltaic cell). And this device is not free, it needs raw materials which will not be available for free, will be limited on earth, an need energy to be extracted and manufactured.

A "free energy device" is a silly proposition and it is pointless to speculate about how to make it available. But if you enjoy silly propositions, you will have endless fun to discuss them.

Examples: What to do if one lived thousands of years? What to do if one had 1 trillion Dollars? What to do if one had super powers (pick one or several super powers)?

Greetings, Conrad

onepower

toolocortex
QuoteAnd they already did as you said.
Papers, patents, etc...
So tha a genius kid can do it, maybe.
Was that their thinking? That they provided enough already?
I guess then the problem is just that people are too dumb to build it properly?
No inventor ever made a backup paper or usb key its sad but maybe theres a reason for it.

I don't think you understand the nature of the problem.

With vastly greater knowledge and understanding all the false beliefs and perceptions most people have become irrelevant. Wealth, power, lust, gluttony and greed become not only irrelevant but barbaric and something to be avoided. Thus nobody can buy this technology for the same reasons a monkey in the jungle cannot buy a Ferrari.

Understand it is not the FE inventors who are a problem it is the average person who cannot help but act on there own primitive animal instincts who are the problem. Ask yourself this, if an advanced being from another part of the universe came to visit what would you have to offer them of value?. You have nothing of value anymore than a monkey who just walked out of the jungle has anything to offer you. Would you try to teach the monkey all about humanity, economics and technology because you care deeply about monkeys?... well no that is absurd.

Understand the only real commodity of value in the universe is knowledge and understanding because with it anything is possible.

Let's do a thought experiment, suppose I understand and possess many free energy devices and know a few people who do as well. What do you have of value to offer in exchange for my knowledge?. However there is one caveat... I have no need for wealth or power because they are a barbaric road to intellectual and spiritual ruin, so what is it you have to offer me?. You see it is not my place to judge it is yours and if you find yourself wanting and in need your action is required not mine.

Regards

sm0ky2

I for one, would try to teach the monkey.
My knowledge is free to any who would receive it.

Rats can drive cars, and better than many people that
we trust to occupy the roads with us.

I think it is a selfish think to hold such power over someone
and demand they give you something they cannot provide.
If you had infinite energy, you would have no need for any material thing.
Why then demand compensation?
If you gave it to them, they would be in a much better position to help you.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Toolofcortex

I guess we should just wait here quietly and wait untill the unnamed inventor teaches us.

I'm sure the reason he wont is because some goverment entity stopped him.