Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

To Efusystem:

I do not doubt that the "systems" described in the PDF-File "EFUSystem" generate spikes of high Voltage and very low Amperage.

I play a lot with electrostatic generators (electrophore, Wimshurst Machine, Triboelectric effects) and can also generate such spikes, even with up to a hundred spikes per second. The big problem is to find a practical application, since the overall energy output is very very low (in the Microamps). One can hardly light a single LED (it will always blink instead of shining continuously). Also gas discharge lamps will only blink. One can drive an electrostatic motor with these spikes, but the torque of the motor will be very very low.

So, did your wisdom lead to any practical applications? Or are you only engaging in theoretical speculations?

Greetings, Conrad

forest

I think some guys found solution to this problem among them was Tesla. The solution is the way to generate strong magnetic field with HV low current. I think Tesla way was to use properly matched antenna and resonant rise to create amps and surrounding huge magnetic field pulses.

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: forest on September 25, 2020, 05:06:16 AM
I think some guys found solution to this problem among them was Tesla. The solution is the way to generate strong magnetic field with HV low current. I think Tesla way was to use properly matched antenna and resonant rise to create amps and surrounding huge magnetic field pulses.

Yes, Sir! The below video is a perfect demonstration of the magnetic field that the primary coil is generating from the resonance and applied low current high voltage. In the video, the primary coil is producing maybe 1% of the magnetic field that it could be producing with the correct amount of applied voltage. A length of copper wire is made up of an amount copper atoms. Those copper atoms each have a valence electron that will come free in response to a positive, electron-free high voltage. When those valence electrons come free, they will give off magnetic energy. The idea is to release the maximum amount of valence electrons that are contained within that length of copper wire, and in so doing, generate the largest magnetic field possible using only high voltage. At the resonant frequency of the coil, you will need a high frequency gauss meter to measure the magnetic field coming off of the coil. In the below video, if he would have increased the voltage in steps and measured the magnetic field from the primary coil at each voltage step/increase, he would have witnessed an increasing magnetic field. At some point in increasing the voltage, that magnetic field will no longer increase no matter how much voltage you put in. Why? Because the maximum amount of valence electrons contained within that length of copper wire will have been freed from their valence bonds. Joseph Newman recognized and documented this in his book "The Energy Machine Of Joseph Newman". Thus, a small amount of energy/power is used to generate a magnetic field with power far exceeding the input. Just study how a crystal radio gets its energy! To keep my explanation here short, I've tried to summarize the gist of phase one of a true free-energy device.

https://youtu.be/kQdcwDCBoNY

Bob Smith

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on September 25, 2020, 07:46:58 AM
Yes, Sir! The below video is a perfect demonstration of the magnetic field that the primary coil is generating from the resonance and applied low current high voltage. In the video, the primary coil is producing maybe 1% of the magnetic field that it could be producing with the correct amount of applied voltage. A length of copper wire is made up of an amount copper atoms. Those copper atoms each have a valence electron that will come free in response to a positive, electron-free high voltage. When those valence electrons come free, they will give off magnetic energy. The idea is to release the maximum amount of valence electrons that are contained within that length of copper wire, and in so doing, generate the largest magnetic field possible using only high voltage. At the resonant frequency of the coil, you will need a high frequency gauss meter to measure the magnetic field coming off of the coil. In the below video, if he would have increased the voltage in steps and measured the magnetic field from the primary coil at each voltage step/increase, he would have witnessed an increasing magnetic field. At some point in increasing the voltage, that magnetic field will no longer increase no matter how much voltage you put in. Why? Because the maximum amount of valence electrons contained within that length of copper wire will have been freed from their valence bonds. Joseph Newman recognized and documented this in his book "The Energy Machine Of Joseph Newman". Thus, a small amount of energy/power is used to generate a magnetic field with power far exceeding the input. Just study how a crystal radio gets its energy! To keep my explanation here short, I've tried to summarize the gist of phase one of a true free-energy device.

https://youtu.be/kQdcwDCBoNY
So you're saying to bring the short primary into resonance? What is the effect of the primary's resonance on the secondary?
If I'm not mistaken, in a coil at series resonance, the inductive and capacitive properties of the coil (inductive above resonance and capacitive below resonance) cancel each other out.
Similar, but reversed with parallel resonance RLCs, where the below resonant inductance cancels out the above resonant capacitance.
So what exactly is the resonant primary doing to the secondary?
Respectfully,
Bob

NdaClouDzzz

Greetings, Bob.
Bringing the primary into resonance is the first step. The second is finding the ideal voltage, i.e, the voltage which releases the maximum amount of valence electrons contained within the length of copper wire that you're using as your primary coil. The reason? The greater the amount of freed valence electrons the greater the magnetic field produced by the primary. This is Don Smith's "magnetic resonance".
The "effect" of the primaries MAGNETIC FIELD on the secondary is electromagnetic induction. What you do with that magnetic field after the primary is up to you. But the idea is to cause the coil to generate the largest magnetic field that it can using the smallest amount of current possible. This video should clarify it a little: https://youtu.be/x-1EKjOtrPM
This is all counter intuitive to the establishments way of creating a magnetic field using forced current.