Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Describing things and processes is easy !?
Valenz-electrons(or ions) from the elements their "Kristall-Gitter" to catch depends from the different " recombination time" of these 'shortly'  unbonded particles !
Gibbs FE-Theorem !

To get higher 'catch efficiencies' thousands of scientists and engineers are working on it :
photo(n)-and phono(n)-voltaic up to thermionic conversion,reversible

Photoelectric : Dr.phys. Albert Einstein         Phonoelectric : Dr.phys. Max Planck
Particle-Theory                                                  Wave-Theory   

Particle-Wave = Quant/-um Paar  - Dualismus    Quanten-Wirkungszahl

Einsteins findings based by scientifical Plancks and Minkowski ( one A.E. his  " Dr. Phy."- Fathers) mentorship !

From nano-seconds to Fermi-level : TeraHerz cycle circuit and higher

Sincerely

p.s. : Ohm ( non/valid) to Kirchhoff ( circuit knodes Theorem) to Ferdinand von Braun ( and his two " parametric generator"-study  students Mandelstam and Papalexi )

NdaClouDzzz

Very informative. Thank you👍

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: sollaris1989 on October 12, 2020, 04:12:15 AM
Current free AC aplied to LC circuit.... = Signal Generator sine/ square hitting a parallel LC circuit....

An SG is one way, but clearly insufficient to release the maximum amount of valence electrons that you want.
For example: Take this video in which the primary is being driven with a meager 11 volt signal generator ( https://youtu.be/kQdcwDCBoNY ). What we see in that video is clearly not a coil producing its maximum magnetic field. It's my GUESS that that size of coil will take over 1000 volts (current free) to release its maximum amount of valence electrons and in turn generate its maximum magnetic field. That's why Don Smith used High voltage low current sources such as NST's. Copper coils have a lot of valence electrons in them and the greater the voltage the greater amount of valence electrons that will be freed from their copper bonds. Think of a fully charged battery. Attempt to push more negative voltage (no current) into the neg of the battery. You're further compressing those electrons and they have nowhere to go. They want to go to the positive side but until a connection to pos is made, they just get more compressed until the battery explodes. Now apply this to the LC circuit that I've been describing. You force a large amount of neg voltage into one side of the coil and the electrons come out of their valence bonds and migrate to the positive side, just like they would do in a battery. High pressure to low pressure! Just like the jpg I posted above describes. Just continue to jack the voltage up (no current) on a parallel LC circuit and measure the size of the magnetic field coming off of the coil, and when that field stops growing you know you have found the voltage that releases the max amount of valence electrons in that coil/LC combo.
Cheers

onepower

So what were really talking about is a kind of pseudo-fission at very low power levels. Which may explain the cooling effects and transmutation in some devices.

Knock off some electrons, add them to the free electron current then have them recombine in another area...interesting theory.

Regards

NdaClouDzzz

Greetings, onepower

Quote from: onepower on October 12, 2020, 04:19:46 PM
Knock off some electrons, add them to the free electron current then have them recombine in another area...interesting theory

I don't believe that there is any recombining until the device is powered off. Edit: Unless you're referring to the language in the above  attached jpg: "When we exert stress upon part of a conductor, two things happen. Electrons dislodge from the atomic matrix and migrate in a spiral trajectory toward an unstressed zone. This is inducted voltage. Alien electrons resident in the higher stress level, are then lured by the naked nucleus to assume the orbits vacated by their material counterparts. These in turn begin to flow toward lower stress, and a self-replenishing cycle is begun".
The idea in the parallel LC I'm attempting to describe is to continuously oscillate/cycle/spin those valence electrons back and forth at a high enough frequency for the skin effect per Don Smith's electron spin theory.
Thank you for the input.
Cheers