Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini Window Motor came from Newman & How Story Changed

Started by rickfriedrich, June 13, 2019, 02:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: rickfriedrich on June 13, 2019, 05:46:41 PM
If you bother to read my post you will see one of the most significant facts that I just revealed which I quoted from DVD7. This is new news because no one noticed it. It is the revelation of how to multiply the negative energy output from an inductor as many times as you wish.
Again, I don't understand why you divert from what I shared and go into other OU devices of mine. I fail to even understand what you are trying to say here. Are you speaking good about this or wish to talk about the Resonance kit? Why would you bring that up here?
As for the history focus of this post, it is a fundamental fact. Are you wishing for people to not learn these facts? I am bringing out the development of the technology over the years. I sell the Window motor, and have been doing that for years. I have introduced this as a historical context as people have a right to know how all this came about. You are saying that this history is not important? Who made you the judge of that? I am trying to give Newman credit here, and trying to encourage people to carefully consider testimonies, etc.

So as for sharing specific new things, I don't see you sharing anything new. I will make an important point however, seeing that you insist something new has to be revealed on this website. Newman and Bedini both insisted that the coil has to wrap around the motor and that was the reason John called it a window. Now I found that to be most inconvenient as it meant you had the shaft in the way of the windings. So when you have more than one N and S pole I found that the coil merely could be placed in front of one N and the S next to it. This gave the same benefits. It really wasn't anything different, but both these men made such a deal about their coils that they said my coils were a different motor.

Anyway, I am not looking for approval or tribunal here. I am simply sharing very important information that affects a lot of people all over the world.

Can you take a little more time to properly write out your sentences. I do not understand your letters or even if you are asking questions or what subject you are even on.
Rick
Rick Hi there I'm not really sure what it is your giving us here in the form or an advantage  in knowledge other than buying and building expensive projects have got any thing of a project any one of us can build and test that actually produces zero point energy simply from stuff most of us have in the surplus box ? that would be really nice and would certainly put you at some considerable advantage.##

Kind regards AG

rickfriedrich

Man, is that all you guys are going to do here, keep repeating that "I'm not sure what you are giving us"? I'm giving you history and perspective into a very important context. Anyway, in the midst of that history I shared the most important thing Bedini ever showed. I quoted what everyone overlooked from DVD7, how you can multiply the energy output going to the charging battery AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. Now is the next guy going to come along and repeat what these two guys have done and pass over this as if I didn't say it? Now the point is that I have taught on this subject in my videos since that time 2006. This is one of the most important processes in free energy technology. It relates to how to make use of resonance, and impedance matching with the negative energy so that it can be multiplied indefinitely. So if you want to continue and ignore that then that is your choice. I have demonstrated this process at all my meetings for the last 5 years, and I have explained it in my videos over the last 3 years. John Bedini does a good job of going over it in that video. So what I am saying in this email discussion thread is that you don't even need to bother with anything else John said when you consider this important point that he hid in plain sight.

What is it? You take your SSG or any solid state oscillator that produces the negative energy that normally charges a battery. Now you consider what Tesla taught in his one wire processes. This is to do with unidirectional impulses, impedance matching, and resonance. So normally you just charge a battery (and the bigger the battery the more charging you can get--yes nothing new but no one bothers to do that...) Now instead of multiplying cells in series you multiply various inductors with matched impedances as nodes. These all have their loads. If everything is done just right then you can add as many as these nodes as you want as John claimed. Ask yourself why no one paid attention to that statement?

And why was this teaching not in the advertised Advanced Bedini SG manual? This is the advanced teaching they have been keeping from you. I have shared this for years for those who have ears to hear.

So you can think of the primary side as the prime mover and each node with load as perpetually additive in an ever increasing network in all directions if you wish.

And if you're nice I'll share more...
Rick

Quote from: AlienGrey on June 13, 2019, 07:00:21 PM
Rick Hi there I'm not really sure what it is your giving us here in the form or an advantage  in knowledge other than buying and building expensive projects have got any thing of a project any one of us can build and test that actually produces zero point energy simply from stuff most of us have in the surplus box ? that would be really nice and would certainly put you at some considerable advantage.##

Kind regards AG

AlienGrey

Quote from: rickfriedrich on June 13, 2019, 07:20:32 PM
Man, is that all you guys are going to do here, keep repeating that "I'm not sure what you are giving us"? I'm giving you history and perspective into a very important context. Anyway, in the midst of that history I shared the most important thing Bedini ever showed. I quoted what everyone overlooked from DVD7, how you can multiply the energy output going to the charging battery AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT. Now is the next guy going to come along and repeat what these two guys have done and pass over this as if I didn't say it? Now the point is that I have taught on this subject in my videos since that time 2006. This is one of the most important processes in free energy technology. It relates to how to make use of resonance, and impedance matching with the negative energy so that it can be multiplied indefinitely. So if you want to continue and ignore that then that is your choice. I have demonstrated this process at all my meetings for the last 5 years, and I have explained it in my videos over the last 3 years. John Bedini does a good job of going over it in that video. So what I am saying in this email discussion thread is that you don't even need to bother with anything else John said when you consider this important point that he hid in plain sight. Well that is interesting perhaps you have a pointer to share ?

What is it? You take your SSG or any solid state oscillator that produces the negative energy that normally charges a battery. Now you consider what Tesla taught in his one wire processes. This is to do with unidirectional impulses, impedance matching, and resonance. So normally you just charge a battery (and the bigger the battery the more charging you can get--yes nothing new but no one bothers to do that...) Now instead of multiplying cells in series you multiply various inductors with matched impedances as nodes. These all have their loads. If everything is done just right then you can add as many as these nodes as you want as John claimed. Ask yourself why no one paid attention to that statement? could it be that most of the guys who have read it don't know how to ?

And why was this teaching not in the advertised Advanced Bedini SG manual? This is the advanced teaching they have been keeping from you. I have shared this for years for those who have ears to hear.

So you can think of the primary side as the prime mover and each node with load as perpetually additive in an ever increasing network in all directions if you wish.

And if you're nice I'll share more...
Rick
Oh you have my full interest available !

WhatIsIt

Quote from: rickfriedrich on June 13, 2019, 07:20:32 PM

What is it? You take your SSG or any solid state oscillator that produces the negative energy that normally charges a battery.

What do you mean about negative energy?
More energy on output, so you feedback to battery or something else?

Can you explain more about that term "negative energy" ?

Thanks!

rickfriedrich

I continued these points over here:
https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535343/#msg535343

See the ending. The earlier points actually relate to this thread however. I only bring them up as other use the drama to distract others from these important truths. Therefore my historical focus is important to clear the way. Anyway, see the direction I have pointed everyone. I taught in depth on this subject for several days last meeting in NC. Obviously I'm not going to do that on these forums where I mostly just get attacked. But there may be a few open people left on these forums. Most serious people are not on these forums anymore.

Quote from: AlienGrey on June 13, 2019, 07:51:04 PM
Oh you have my full interest available !