Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PULSERs ONLY

Started by Grumpy, December 18, 2006, 10:36:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

I'm going to toss this out there and then run like hell.  (I will be deliberately vague, lest I taint the sudden burst of insite for other people.)

When electric potential (voltage) is initially applied to a conductor, the electrons have to align themselves to the polarity of this potential before they start to move and create a current.  The electron is not the only "thing" that aligns to this potential - the much heavier proton, being charged, also aligns to the potential.  I believe this is the link between all devices that exibit "anomolous energy manifestations".  The electron is interesting, but it can not match the power of it's big brother - the proton - with it's much larger mass.

This ties into NMR and to Dave Lowrance's work ( http://magnetism.fateback.com/index.htm ) and I believe that the true culprit behind the manifestation of RE is the proton.  Excitation of protons with impulses may not allow them to excite and return to their normal state.  hmm - proton has two spin states...yada yada...protons also have a spin magnetic moment...there's that 45 degree conical looking wierd-ass torsional crap again...argh!!!

this also ties into Erfinder's stuff that Otto mentioned - with paramagnetism and all that.

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:gNkfqtbsSdAJ:hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/nmr.html+protons+potential+magnetic+field&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/spinrel.html#c1

Clear as mud - need to study this some more.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

EMdevices

Hi,

I'm back experimenting on the TPU. 

Thanks to all who keep working on it. 

For your enjoyment, I've attached a video clip of a blocking oscillator implemented with a 2 coil wound ferite.  (main and feedback coil)

Take a look and see what a magnet does to it.  Hopefully I'm posting in the right tread :)

EM

turbo

The squeeling sound....
Nice thanks  :)
Marco

EMdevices

Thank you marco, I'm glad you like it.

I thought about the effects I was observing (frequency shift) and I knew why one was happening but not the other.

What I mean is this.   

1) When the North face of the magnet faces down, the frequency increases significantly.

2) When the South face of the magnet faces down,  the frequency decreases a little bit, and if I approach the magnet any closer then it starts to increase.

I was puzzled by # 2,  why was it happening?   Then I realized the implications.

The missing piece was  the EARTH MAGNETIC FIELD.   It aligns the domains of the ferrite and fewer are involved in flipping with the oscillator.  So when the south pole faces down it cancels the magnetic field of the earth and we get the MOST DOMAINS TO PARTICIPATE.   When we have the most domains, that's when the coil has the highest inductance and hence the lowest frequency.

When the North face is down, then the ferrite alligns its magnetic domains even more and fewer are available.  In scientific terms we SATURATE the ferrite.  When that happens the coils behave as if they don't even have a ferrite but an air core.  The inductance is small and the frequency high.  (inverse relationship)

Anyway,  its a good way to see that the earth magnetic field has some strength and affects electronics, but we don't notice it always.

EM

Grumpy

Thanks much EMDevices!  Nice "modulator" you got there.

Knew you could not stay away much longer...

What next? Saturable reactor pulse generator?

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards