Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A-King 21 - build discussion /investigation

Started by ramset, July 15, 2019, 09:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Here it has been requested by TinselKoala that a separate thread be started to discuss this device.

much gratitude and appreciation to the builder.
respectfully  Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

This is actually A.King's project, not mine. 

The photos are of my construction, yes, but HE is the one who wants to discuss it, mostly by challenging my work and telling me I'm doing it wrong. I'm not playing that game, so this is a good place to start if anyone is really interested in another Slayer/Kacher/SSTC but do NOT expect me to jump through hoops on the demands of others. I am NOT the one making extraordinary claims about this thing. My opinion right now is that it is what it is, a simple SSTC of the Slayer Exciter type, autoresonating, and as we all know, the _first time_ a bunch of grad students build and try to test a Slayer exciter, they will encounter all kinds of things that they probably never saw before, in their little digital EE classrooms and laboratories working with 5 volts and under.

And all of us who have been around a while have learned to be really suspicious of claims of Free Energy and Overunity coming from users of the Cyrillic alphabet.

So carry on, I'd really like to see A.King do some of his own work to demonstrate anything really unusual from this circuit or the others in the paper he references. His OWN work, not mine. If he can demonstrate something that I find unusual or particularly interesting I might set up and look at it again. As I recall, this project blew out a few bulbs, and melted some glass bulb envelopes, but I'm careful with my power transistors so I don't think I lost any to this Exciter.  Right now it looks like I've got a TIP35C in there but I think the typical CRT horizontal output transistors may work better. I didn't do a lot of transistor comparisons I think, but I really don't remember at this point.

So Chet, I would feel better if you retitled this thread, make it A.King's, because I have other, more important things to do. Life, unfortunately, is short.
(I will say that this project was a stage in the development of the EEEE apparatus.... )

AlienGrey

Tinsel hi, any chance you can show or discuss on this project or the other device you mentioned and or the EEEE device please.
the other thing is the circuit you show produces a sine wave would it be any better or worse using a negative going pulse ?

a.king21

Here it is folks seeing as you've twisted my arm.

Grumage

Quote from: AlienGrey on July 16, 2019, 07:02:22 AM
Tinsel hi, any chance you can show or discuss on this project or the other device you mentioned and or the EEEE device please.
the other thing is the circuit you show produces a sine wave would it be any better or worse using a negative going pulse ?

Mr AlienGrey.

Try this for starters.

https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg516320/#msg516320

Cheers Graham.