Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Coil Design

Started by martiangrey, July 23, 2019, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martiangrey

Hi guys, I'm new here, I would like to know how to design coils for cold electricity, what are the most important properties? Like resonant frequency, reactance, inductance, Q factor? How to find the right number of turns, wire thickness and diameter of an air-core coil?

Void

Quote from: martiangrey on July 23, 2019, 10:28:40 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here, I would like to know how to design coils for cold electricity, what are the most important properties? Like resonant frequency, reactance, inductance, Q factor? How to find the right number of turns, wire thickness and diameter of an air-core coil?

Hi martiangrey. I have never seen anyone show any sort of  convincing demonstration of 'cold electricity'.
Consider it just a concept which is thrown around, but which no one seems to be able to actually demonstrate,
or at least I have never seen a convincing demonstration.

What some people refer to as 'cold electricity' appears to really be just high frequency AC or high frequency pulse waveforms.
I think Peter Lindemann wrote a 'book' about 'cold electricity', but as I recall he provided no actual references in
his book to existing documents and similar to back up many of his claims. 

By the way, your long lost brother AlienGrey is a forum member here. (Just kidding... similar forum user name...)  :)

TinselKoala

What is cold electricity?

I only know how to design coils for regular electricity. When regular electricity flows through conductors or other circuit elements that have resistance, it results in heating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRa02OAvzgs

martiangrey

Quote from: Void on July 23, 2019, 10:42:17 AM
Hi martiangrey. I have never seen anyone show any sort of  convincing demonstration of 'cold electricity'.
Consider it just a concept which is thrown around, but which no one seems to be able to actually demonstrate,
or at least I have never seen a convincing demonstration.

What some people refer to as 'cold electricity' appears to really be just high frequency AC or high frequency pulse waveforms.
I think Peter Lindemann wrote a 'book' about 'cold electricity', but as I recall he provided no actual references in
his book to existing documents and similar to back up many of his claims. 

By the way, your long lost brother AlienGrey is a forum member here. (Just kidding... similar forum user name...)  :)

Wait, isn't Joule thief an example how cold electricity works? Well I think no one would want to reveal, but I hope someone will give me some clues that I can follow. Hi freq pulses are used to tap into the magnetic field, that's how I understand it so far. AlienGrey, sounds familiar but I don't know him :-)

martiangrey

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 23, 2019, 10:47:22 AM
What is cold electricity?

I only know how to design coils for regular electricity. When regular electricity flows through conductors or other circuit elements that have resistance, it results in heating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRa02OAvzgs
Cold electricity would have the opposite effect, more resistance gives more power, and conductors and coils cool down instead of heating. Other than that, maybe you can help me to understand coils better, I'm using a good calculator at https://hamwaves.com/inductance/en/index.html But still don't get what are the most important properties for what I'm trying to achieve. The goal is the best COP, greatest output to input ratio, etc.