Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Does using a narrow hollow-metal-cylinder as a conductor, multiply the power ?

Started by postingsite, July 29, 2019, 08:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

What if you used an aluminium-core in a coil, and only powered / pulsed the coil ( also try dc ) and attached wires to both ends of the aluminium-core to see the output of the aluminium

postingsite

For copper-cores,  I found the following two pages very interesting,  although they no longer load on my machine,  many interesting things on these two pages including  "Westinghouse polyphase, interlocked toroid transformer"   .

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=264.0

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=264.25

Quote from: postingsite on August 04, 2019, 02:07:11 PM
What if you used an aluminium-core in a coil, and only powered / pulsed the coil ( also try dc ) and attached wires to both ends of the aluminium-core to see the output of the aluminium

Maybe an effect could only be attained if the aluminium-core is like a long thin strand rather than the bulky more usual cores,  or maybe not.

Maybe AC is used in long distance power lines to get some type of overunity / reactive effect out of aluminium .

I find some results on the internet for  "aluminium reactor",  although different sites refer to different types of devices .

kajunbee

I don't know if I could answer your question with any real authority. There are too many gaps in my knowledge of electrical theory. I'll give and example of what has me scratching my head. Take pen and paper and draw a loop of wire with a positive and negative on each end. Along this wire draw your hollow copper tube. Then start drawing small circles all along your wire. Keep drawing ever larger circles around each one. These will represent the lines of flux of the magnetic field. What you will see is that the poles of your magnetic field is in the center of the loop. Not on either end or sides of your copper tube. This is part that has me stumped. Will there be a voltage induced or will it cancel out. This is probably very basic stuff for Engineers and more knowledgeable members. Maybe this post will catch someone's attention and they can answer for both of us.

kajunbee

I have to add that the applied voltage is ac. It was my mistake to say positive and negative.

kajunbee

Ok, I asked a some questions and it was suggested to me that a coax could be considered a conductor inside a hollow tube. I threw together a quick little test.