Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mgnetic shield?

Started by telecom, July 30, 2019, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Please copy and past the text from the first part you do not understand.
Re the 2nd part: it can only be verified by actual tests and with magnet sizes and ratios Floor wrote.
Gyula

telecom

This is what I don't understand:
"
But the orientation / direction of the shield magnet is 90 degrees off.

If you rotated it so that its broad faces were up and down that would be
one of the designs I have presented.  But I don't recommend that.
                           Because,.....
1. with the magnet shapes you are using,  the sliding magnets
would be too far apart, even when they are pushed toward each other.
2. You would be shielding two magnets with just a single one.
"
If he means placing the shielding magnet perpendicular to the repelling magnets,
this will not work - it will affect the neutralization + greatly diminish the repelling force.
Or something else?
Clear drawing is needed to understand clearly.

In terms of the second part, I agree that there is nothing better than the real test.
The exact drawing with dimensions will also be helpful.
Or even better, a working prototype, rather than teachings.

telecom

Just to clarify why I think inserting of the array shield is not going to work.
Both attraction and repelling should be exactly equal for the rack and pinion connected magnets.
In our case, from the left, repelling is 1.5 units, while from the right, the attraction, is only .5 units.
So much for the "teachings".

gyulasun

Quote from: telecom on August 01, 2019, 11:42:11 AM
If he means placing the shielding magnet perpendicular to the repelling magnets,
this will not work - it will affect the neutralization + greatly diminish the repelling force.
Or something else?
Clear drawing is needed to understand clearly.
Yes, he meant perpendicular as you did and indeed the distance between the two facing (repel) magnets would be
too high to make the setup useful. But he did show this variation in a separate video, just to demonstrate that the
shield magnet can be moved in or out with very little input force with that orientation, that was the point: 
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59r978  and as he wrote to citfta he did not recommend it due to the big distances.

You can see magnet sizes Floor used earlier in 2017 for tests if you look for it:
https://overunity.com/17070/all-magnet-motor-td-based/msg502026/#msg502026 

and read what Floor suggested to citfta
https://overunity.com/16954/magnets-motion-and-measurement/msg537962/#msg537962 
but those are for citfta setup...   
Nobody will show to anyone a working setup and IMHO it is the principle which is important and Floor did explain it.

Regarding your 1.5 vs 0.5 unit difference instead of equal attract and repel forces, Floor mentioned differences
(due to manufacture or abuse) in magnet strengths to consider and selecting them if needed. 

Good luck,
Gyula

telecom

Quote from: gyulasun on August 01, 2019, 05:19:44 PM
Yes, he meant perpendicular as you did and indeed the distance between the two facing (repel) magnets would be
too high to make the setup useful. But he did show this variation in a separate video, just to demonstrate that the
shield magnet can be moved in or out with very little input force with that orientation, that was the point: 
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x59r978  and as he wrote to citfta he did not recommend it due to the big distances.
Yes , I tried it myself - it slides well, except it doesn't provide any shielding.

You can see magnet sizes Floor used earlier in 2017 for tests if you look for it:
https://overunity.com/17070/all-magnet-motor-td-based/msg502026/#msg502026 

and read what Floor suggested to citfta
https://overunity.com/16954/magnets-motion-and-measurement/msg537962/#msg537962 
but those are for citfta setup...   

He suggested using double sized magnets for the shield.
The problem is, they will be overpowered at the close distances by the
repelling magnets because the distance between them will be smaller than
between the shielding magnets.

Nobody will show to anyone a working setup and IMHO it is the principle which is important and Floor did explain it.
I would gladly did. In fact, there is something interesting I've noticed when reading
a magnet patent, will post on it later.
Regarding your 1.5 vs 0.5 unit difference instead of equal attract and repel forces, Floor mentioned differences
(due to manufacture or abuse) in magnet strengths to consider and selecting them if needed. 

This was referring to the actual sizes of the shield magnets. He went around it by doubling the sizes, but it has another pitfall, as described above.
Looking forward to see how this will be implemented by citfta.