Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Curiosities, corona-discharge, fields, and light

Started by postingsite, August 07, 2019, 08:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Curiosities, corona-discharge,  fields,  and light

Corona-Discharge
- What if you sealed a pointed object in a hollow vacuum chamber( to a very very low pressure ),   would the point still glow in thunderstorm conditions,  since there would be no atmosphere to conduct/connect up to the sky .
     - If the point would still glow, then maybe it may put into question about what causes Corona-discharge .

Build Up Of An Electromagnetic-Field or Electric-Field or Magnetic-Field,  In A Sealed  Diamagnetic-? or Dielectric-? Container ( like a box or a sphere )
  -  For example,  what if you had a hollow box or a sphere made of copper,   and completely sealed ( maybe no atmosphere, a vacuum inside of it maybe ? ) it,    and before sealing it,    you placed a  strong-permanent-magnet( maybe encased in rubber to prevent it from shattering ) inside of the container,   the magnet free to roll around,   and then seal the container,   and then you kept shaking the container to generate electromagnetic-eddies/fields,   what would eventually happen,  since the  electromagnetic-eddies-fields inside of the container would continually build up .
      -  I'm guessing one possibility is that an electric-charge would build up on the copper container,  but I wonder if there could be other possibilities .

Light Sealed In A Mirrored Container
- What if you made a hollow sphere or box of glass  ( maybe no atmosphere, a vacuum inside of it maybe ? ),   and lower it into liquid mercury while shining a strong laser into it,  until the sphere or box is under the surface of the mercury,   and then raise the sphere or box,   would light come out ?
     - I'm guessing no light would come out,  since there is probably no 100% reflective material .
     - Some time ago I had read about this experiment being done with some type of  virtual-mirror,  maybe the container was made of electromagnetic-field-surfaces ( not solid-matter-surfaces ), and the light used was probably some specific-frequency electromagnetic-waves,  and the result was that the light-? did infact come out when the container was opened ( maybe powered off or something ),  although apparently the light-? could only be stored for a limited amount of time .
         (  In the description of that experiment, done in the last 10 years or something, they did describe it as light.  I cannot find that test now .  )