Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaelin

Not sure this has any merit to this subject but I have been mulling this over for a long time. TDR has an interesting quality that the bounced signal on an open ended line combines with the next signal sent. That means double the input voltage initial. Add to that, a signal trace will seek out a ground plane closest to it to have reference to. Remember when Steven said when the unit hit "catalist" it would explode due to the fast rise in power converted. How many mili seconds would you need to have at frequency the doubleing of voltage in the system. Just a scant few in reality. Was one wire of the 125v lamp cord the un-terminated signal line and the other the ground reference? And the outer coils around it just the recievers in parallel for current generation? Look into the rules for designing circuit board paths posted some time back and it will show you the do's and don'ts of the trade. Now take that and purposefully disobey the rules and generate back ringing.  TPU in a box maybe? Because, Steven did break the rules to get the result he found. Normal rules say to destroy the very thing we are searching for.

Toolofcortex

Steven hid his secrets way way deep.

Show me this link of your theory and make a drawing.

sm0ky2

It's not a theory.
It's simple physics.

What it looked like isn't the issue. More of a sales gimmick.
Toroid sounded fancy back then.

Take a multitude of vibrational oscillators
Operate a single one and the rest will pick up the tune
And start ringing on their own.

Metronomes, tuning forks, resonance tubes,
Antenna, and ..... wait for it...... coils
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Toolofcortex

A theory should lead to a drawing.

If you cant make a drawing you dont understand the theory, you just imagine like you do.

Toolofcortex

So we come back to the problem of the TPU.

From my original comparison between it and the Kapanadze.

This is the result of Steven Marks leaving us crumbs. Not even a circuit to tease us.

I am going to agree with Mr Durban and say it was probably simple.

I am thinking that perhaps a custom evolution of the TPU can be made, with counter pulsing primary to cancel their magnetic field and create node points.