Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

toolofcortex
QuoteOk does anybody have a design?
I have a couple. It has to do with 3 cores, segmented.
3 pulse systems, Bifilar. I gonna "pump the ether".
What you think?

What do I think, honestly?... if this is your game plan your screwed, your just gonna gonna "pump the ether", Doh.

Let me put this in perspective for you, 50 years ago a man by the name of T.H.Moray who was probably more knowledgeable than everyone here in many respects dedicated 30 years of his life in order to find a partial answer to the problem your trying to solve. Keep in mind he built a fairly small device that had an output of 20 kW tested in the middle of a desert.

I know, I know it sounds beyond belief however UFO's were also beyond belief and then the Navy released video's and basically said yes you morons not only do we have video but also a decades long research program we also lied about. So yes, we fed you lies for decades but now that we got caught in so many lies that we cannot lie any more, now were being honest. Oh really?, as if coming clean on decades of lies would actually qualify as honesty... what a shit show.

In any case, apparently the real problem is that the aliens navigating these UFO's have said they are in fact our gods. Which is kind of bad news for 80% of humanity because they screwed up. You know, it's a god, it's a god... uhm hey hold on, no we were wrong, and a trillion dollar industry based on lies is now kaput. They were really just a bunch of really intelligent, spindly grey blokes looking for a good time who were radicalized by mostly uneducated overweight elderly white males... oh sound familiar?.

There is one truth... our children will always be infinitely smarter than we are because they will know and see a future we cannot even imagine. Our children, as we were children will inherent the Earth we leave them. Don't be a fucking loser, we can do better, our children depend on us doing better. 

Toolofcortex

Wow, lazy people here.

No dissecting the video.

Toolofcortex

An error in the TPU topic?

Well if you know the error, please point it out and add a coil to my collection.

I reviewed all that could be reviewed and I have designs right now.

If you cooperate... And do all that I say... For instance.

Ordering Whatisit to do a complete 100% dissection of Akula's and drawing it.

Ordering Turbo, to explain his Kick technique, as that you can compare with mine.

I try to sit you down, shut you up, and see what it is you propose, but there was a point where rhetoric is used to dodge and ignore questions.

There was no "Order" before I entered the TPU thread.

Toolofcortex

I can go on and on with these standing wave designs.

Its one after the other....

Mix n Match, whatever shape you want? You want the wave to flow how?

I guess theres nothing more to say now is there? Since everything is all russian gibberish anyways.

Who do I got on my team? The Schwartz.

jchebel

SM said:
[bold]"Think about the fact that in energy conversion using transformers, the alternating voltage is always so slow, it is like molasses."[/bold]
this is part of the key