Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Have you gotten an electric Smart Meter? Has your electric bill gone up?

Started by e2matrix, September 06, 2019, 07:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shylo

helmut

We have in germany several test sites. The one brand works wireless via about 800 mhz. So it is near 2G . The power is so low it needs lots of repeaters to realise widefield communication. The fearmongering works the wrong way.

Belfior

Quote from: overcurrent on September 07, 2019, 01:18:48 AM
Oh I agree completely and I would add to the list fluoride, GMO's, Pesticides, 5g and the list goes on  and it is all unintended consequences but why is this mot a major of study of what is happening to human body amongst all these technological advances and why it is bad for some people and not for others. I personally stay unplugged as much as I can because we just don't know all the effects yet.

good list! Not comprehensive though. Why do you think it is unintended?

I'm almost 3 years into looking into stuff that are just plain old lies. I gotta say there are just few things that are not a lie.

Just pick anything on the news these days and start pulling all the studies that were made on the subject. Now what studies you here on the new and what are the studies you never hear about? Like the CEO of Epicyte being all giddy about the GMO they created, that will make mice sterile after 3 generations. Do you get hat on Fox News? No you don't

I think the global plan is to feed the population with just lies so that have no clue on what is real and what is not. I mean what a great way of controlling the masses!

It is really hard to find anything that is not scam nowadays.

overcurrent

Hi Belfior

I have struggled with the unintended or not question for a while and still don't know for sure. Say their was a group such as the illuminati or something they started many generations ago so through all these years you would think that one of their children would have rebelled and spilled the beans. Then their are the builderburg group but that is to in your face for anything so devious as population reduction and then their is the bohemian grove group which does stay pretty secret so who knows. I do look at the Tesla story and see that was just human greed not a large group conspiracy trying to steer population in any direction just JP Morgan worrying about his pocket book however he did steer the population in a direction imagine what a different world it would be today if Tesla was given funding and encourage to keep going.

Belfior

There have been conspiracies longer we have had writing. It was ok even to talk about them, until the CIA put a "stop" to that by inventing the phrase "conspiracy theory". Anybody asking valid questions is now a conspiracy theorist and crazy. Just move along. Nothing to see here.

Illuminati was formed around 1770, but it is still going strong http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/13_bloodlines/rothschild_02.htm

"...one of their children would have rebelled and spilled the beans"

there have been many in the Rothschilds family that have spoken out. Same thing with the UFO scene. There are thousands of witnesses even from the military and governments. If they are not from other planets, then we have the technology to overcome gravity and flying with planes is just making money for somebody.

The population reduction started when Malthus came up with his theories, that population will grow exponentially and that the Earth can support at maximum 3 billion people. He claimed we need harsh methods to keep it down and that it is the strongest that need to do this. Then Darwin's family bought the manuscript from his assistant and evolution became Darwin's idea. The whole idea of that book is to show, that the white race is the apex of humanity and by that right it can kill wrong colored people and to take what ever resources it needs.

They can take Australia and rename the locals to ab-originals meaning "not from here". So since nobody is the original tenant, then you can grab what you can. You have the riffle. They don't. As soon as their legs got dry on the beach, they turned around, saw a boat on the horizon and said "who are those people, that are trying to come into OUR country?".

Every person on this planet can fit into Australia and have a half acre of land to grow vegetables in. Queensland would be still mostly empty. Rest of the planet would be empty. Is that overpopulation?
We already have the food supply to feed everybody, but we rather bury the food in the ground than ship it to Africa. This is just one way of culling the wrong colored people.

One of the longest conspiracies is 2000y old...

I would say the Tesla story is more than just human greed. It is still going on. What we learn in school is just special cases that justify the enormous costs of producing energy. If they could burn diamonds to create energy they would do that.

Lets say I make 5 trillion dollars per year selling energy (like they do). Why on earth would I let some kid from school invent something that takes that money and power away from me? So I can easily use 2 trillion per year to keep it like it is. I decide what universities study, because I give them the funds. I decide what the engineers are studying, because I tell the schools what kinda workers I need. We are still using 150y old technology, because that costs a bunch. Schools produce technicians that can copy that technology and Phds that are like priests. They march in the front proudly with their diplomas and they keep repeating the message. "You can never get more out than in. You need a complete circuit to pass any current. BackEMF is bad. Resonance is bad. These are the accepted natural laws!"

Just read Heaviside and Gustave Le Bon. You would be amazed how their writing difers from the current engineering textbooks and yet Heaviside is still applauded for "cracking" the Maxwell equations.

Just pick any topic. We are living in the matrix basically. Reality is somewhere hidden and we carry on keeping our farts in, so that the climate change won't boil our lakes.

That is a good topic. Climate change. If you are not yet completely brainwashed, I'll give you a few questions and you try to find out are they true or not?

1. Climate has changed for 4,5 billion years. Is it caused by humans? Can we now stop it somehow?
2. Has the temperature changed before? (google interglacial and vostok ice core samples)
3. Can CO2 cause the temperature rise, when it rises 800-1400 years AFTER the temperature rises?Like does the smoke cause California's forest fires? Should we ban smoke?
4. CO2 is a bad greenhouse gas. It does not reflect that much at all. Everything on this planet grows from this clear, non-toxic gas. That is what the plants are made out of
5. Have the sea levels risen before? I don't know. Like between every ice age?
6. When glaciers melt in Greenland, what happens to ice sheets in Antarctica?
7. We should be having the next ice age now. Where is it and why are we not talking about that? A way of culling 3-4 billion people at once maybe?
8. Why is the IPCC lying?
9. 64 papers out of the 12000 in the "97,5% climate consensus" study said man causes the climate change. Is that 97,5% ?

Everything uses energy. When we use energy, we make CO2. Controlling CO2 controls who uses energy on this planet. The whole climate change hysteria is a just a way of clamping down energy usage for some countries, so others can stay ahead.

Global dominance is done by controlling energy, armies and money. IPCC controls the energy, US controls the armies and IMF&World Bank control the money.

PNAC (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century) listed several countries, that need to be taken out so the US can dominate the world. What is left on that list today? Just Iran and North-Korea?

What gave the US the right to go around to world and execute this PNAC plan?

"Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]"

So no conspiracies? We are living in one