Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Evolving "Swinging sticks" toy...

Started by iacob alex, November 14, 2019, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

.....if we start with : https://youtu.be/PWg6TG2bkFU
.....then take a look at : www.geocities.ws/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text031.jpg
.....but playing for the beginning , the gravity unbalance and inertia with three sticks ,only ?!
     Al_ex

sm0ky2

A man once showed me a trick he called " walking the wrenches"

He took his box wrench set and hung the small ends just over the workbench
Then took 2 screwdrivers, one in each hand.

With the first, he stuck it through the first wrench and slung it in a circle so it spun around
With the second screwdriver, he scooped up the next wrench through it's hole, but did not spin it.
He then timed the spinning wrench and slipped the 2nd screwdriver through its' outer hole.
So it was like a hinge between the 2 wrenches
And let it go (handle at a slight upwards angle, not quite horizontal)
Let it spin around once, then caught the screwdriver at the same time he removed the 1st one.

With the 1st screwdriver, he scooped up the 3rd wrench and this continued, never did he have to
make another twirling motion to spin the wrenches, yet the last and largest wrench spun around having many times more energy than the tiny wrench he started with.

Said it was all about the timing, like juggling

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

iacob alex

Hi smOky2 !
For me ,it's like a stressing,whipping procedure of a medium(and potential motion...)...like a moving fish,snake or bird...
Al_ex

sm0ky2

Not timing like you are trying to count
But timing like an engine, coordination

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.