Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Neuman Motor (br549)

Started by br549, November 19, 2019, 04:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br549

skywatcher

Quote from: br549 on November 19, 2019, 04:38:57 PM
The book  (The Energy Machine of Joseph Neuman)  is a little pricey ... it seems that the the printer plates were destroyed in a fire at the print shop that was printing his book??

The book is available for download: http://www.free-energy-info.com/Newman.pdf

sm0ky2

Take a look at his machines in operation,
There appears to be an upper inductive bar
across the top, sometimes 2 bars

Does he write anything about that in his book?

https://youtu.be/fFutjEVUD98
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

br549

I believe that it is part of the wood framework that supports his rotor. In some of his videos on you tube, you can get a better look inside and at the rotor.
About the online book, I looked at it, and it is all good. You can just print out the pages that you want to read, or read them and not print them. I just wanted a signed copy for myself. I am a slow learner, so I had to read his theory several times to get some-what of a handle on it.
Below is a video of the wave forms from the present setup.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEmVJXu4aDQ
I haven't checked the documentation on the current probes, as far as resolution, so there is a good possibility that some of the really fast spikes and pulses are being missed. I am a little reluctant about what I connect to the scopes. I blew a channel last year, and it was expensive for Tectonics to repair it.
So this  is where I need help and direction pertaining to what  the acquired information and test results is telling. I know that there is thousands of people that have a lot more insight and experience than I do.

br549

OOPs.....please note...on the above video, I made a mistake on the description of the third position of the magnet location in reference to the wave form. The magnet should actually be in the horizontal position to the coils.