Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Ambient Powered AC Amplifier And Oscillator Square Wave Generator

Started by joellagace, November 24, 2019, 07:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joellagace

Well using my last idea, It definitely is self sustainable from the ambient and what not....

I'm able to produce and keep a 1kv spark gap circuit going like I expected I could, Driven from ambient power. It takes a moment to start then once spark starts it kicks the generator into high gear mode keeping the 1kv spark gap active for as long as I don't mess with it as you can see in the video, But it takes a moment when I do make an oops and after a few moments of in active I can start it up again once it has enough pre built up charge. So I  think I am going in the right direction.

Here is a video of my generator running on its own so far.
https://youtu.be/-grv14fkLXI

carbon sugar

great, did you put a ground connection to the coil? Or did you connect the ground to the input circuit? or both? Do you have an oscilloscope to see the signal? Does the coil I use transform the low frequency that enters, at high frequency at the output, will this circuit work for my coil? what do you think? thank you very much, very good your experiment

skywatcher

Quote from: joellagace on January 25, 2020, 08:38:53 PM
Here is a video of my generator running on its own so far.
https://youtu.be/-grv14fkLXI

Very interesting... to make it clear once again: you don't need any input voltage now ?  Because in your 1st version there was an input.
What about the 'antenna' ?  Is there still one ?

An updated circuit diagram would be helpful because from the video it's quite difficult to get how the components are connected.

joellagace

Yes it still needs some sort of input to start, It don't seem to care how as long as it gets about 1.5 volts to start up, It can come and I have tested from the output of my first circuit diagram or similar, My apologies for not updating every little thing. as I keep experimenting and slight modifying, But yes at the core its still the same.  If I don't want to wait on accumulating charges then I can give it a kick start with a 1.5 volt "bust" from any source if I have it..

The First circuit accumulates ambient and gives out low voltage pulses, These pulses get sent to another circuit, That charges up another capacitor array,  When there is enough of a charge, About 1.5 volts or so it triggers another circuit. This one I didn't make a schematic,  It's just the most simple one transistor "flyback" or what most would better assassinate the name to that of a "joule thief" that I use to Drive spark high frequency to my coil.

Now on the Kapa coil, Yes 2 separate grounds, I still use cold water ground and Radio antenna ground. Hocked up Ground wise just like all the Kapa schematics. ....

Now where i'm supposed to have the inductive load , I replaced with a network of high frequency transformers I had laying around from anther "fly back" project I worked on in the fast.  Each transformer primaries in parallel. They all have their own rectifier circuit, feeding rectified output input, flyback (spark drive circuit)

Its messy and I'm still working/experimenting/changing in real time on trying to represent it in schematic..

As you see in the video once it stops(usually caused by me!!) I can't always start it up right away again! I have to wait a few mins and tinker with it.  And it worked better last night for no apparent reason other then environment conditions so that's interesting as well.

joellagace

Here is the updated schematic, I'm sorry it took so long. I'm always experimenting and changing something. So far this has been the best configuration in self sustain mode, But This is just experimentation, The ultimate goal is still to drive a special high frequency AC motor and spin a generator.  But I must first experiment with everything I can first.

The Vacuum tube as a load seems to give me interesting results, Seems to work better as a cold cathode reaction. I tried warming up the heater with no apparent effects? I'm not sure why, As a Side effect, It spits out such strong blanket wide band HF all around the spectrum and the neighborhood. Not good thing but it was interesting for the sake of the experiment, As the  lightbulb inductive loads didn't do this unless I had my radio right "on" one of the coils to hear the typical "magnetic" noise.  Maybe perhaps a "better" radio circuit could be built around the primitive tube circuit and take  full advantage of this amplification effect. To power a strong radio HF transmitter with very little input drive. Who knows!

Anyways I have a youtube video to upload of my generator running well in this self sustainable test mode. Still wondering what to try out/change next?

Youtube video of it working here.
https://youtu.be/yh1mTUKZ71Y