Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Alternator = sm0ky2

Started by massive, December 23, 2019, 02:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massive

after reading the H2 thread where Smoky2 described his bench test of grass trimmer , alt and cell experiment, I thought Id link to a Kubota 12 alternator which could be handy for anyone experimenting with gas or motor/gen set up.

they are about 3" diameter and use PM instead of the usual car alt which has to power the magnets up. the gold color part is the PM rotor , the Alloy part is the coil section, there is just 2 wires which go to regulator or home made rectifier.
these are std components used on mowers, small tractors and diggers

I didn't want to add to Ed Mitchells thread as that is supposed to be his and I cant see any moderator control there

toolcortex is an impractical person. He is his own obstacle. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ALTERNATOR-KUBOTA-MOWER-F2100E-GF1800E-R-GF1800-R-ZD18-ZD21-ZD25-ZD28-10938/133279294335?hash=item1f0810a37f:g:kccAAOSw~BhbF5Ur

Toolofcortex

Ed Mitchells should reveal exactly his design, as I have done, in a schematic form.

Wich is just the design of Stephen Meyers. You are arguing about nothing, and showing nothing, I have alreayd cornered you many times but as always
the phase shifting rat phenomenon happens and you just find another corner to hide in, your position is nothingness.

Spill your beans, as I have done, and let it be over with. I seriously grow bored and tired of these games. I am seeking to make a device.

If you have a design please share it as I have. Yes it can be expensive but its another device to add to a list of "to try" "to do".

Personally, I wonder to myself what happened to his brother and if there was success in this venture.

I am willing to make a device as we all are but you never show a device?

Toolofcortex

Let me also point out something.

This comes from the radio interview, on blogtalkradio in 2007.

He says, *nobody really understood what Stan was doing at the time*, *He figured it out my system is more advanced*.

Anyways, nobody is serious enough for this, and I am not. I thought I was gonna be but am not ready for trying this patent.

Sadly, many evenues must be left unexplored. Thanks to you ungrateful whiny cunts such as yourselves.

Toolofcortex

My days on overunity are done, I am private maker. I believe, that overunity is not achieveable unless the aliens masters actually give you permission.

I dislike the whole idea of me doing all the work, and the lack of intellect amongst these people is annoying, the endless procrastinating.

Hopefully somebody can pick up and my ideas were not wortkhess in time.

sm0ky2

Nice find on the generator, thank you

When I was experimenting with H2 I usually used older car alternators
with PM just for that reason.
Field coils always bothered me..... they are only used in generation because
of cost and convenience, and sometimes weight...
But it's an inefficient concept.... yes technically we use energy making the magnets
But pays for itself over time by NOT using energy to excite the coils.
some newer models (as I have seen mechanics do) have a small magnet on the side
which excites the field coil and doesn't require power to the coils, they "self-excite"

But still, PM's are better in my opinion. And makes energy analysis of the system easier.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.